Sister

Y/n pov:
I went to seat with Adrian and his friends. I sat between Nath and Adrian. Adrain introduced everyone well Alya alone introduced herself all the while Mari was glaring at me.
I did not care. I kept eating my lunch. I kinda liked it. And my favourite was the lava cake. Oh goodness .
I closed my eyes and savoured the taste. And when I opened my eyes all of my friends eyes are on me.
Alya:" You are something, girl. Enjoying every small thing and moment not caring about others. "
Y/n:"Why should I care? Judging me won't make them supreme only letting others judge the real you will make them supreme of us. So I am not Letting anyone judge me and I am living my life to the fullest."
Alya:" wow, that is why you wore a Indian dress on the first day school in Paris."
Y/n:" Maybe or maybe not but You know what I love Indian cuisine. And the main reason behind it is the Indian cuisine. Yum. My paternal grandmother used to cook me and she taught me some when I am free I will cook for you but I am not a great chef."
Alya:" You know what Adrian takes a Indian language class."
(A/n: I am changing his Chinese class to a similarly old beautiful language Tamil)
Y/n:"Really, Adrian. What language is it?"
Adrain pov:
While asking me she was so curious, her eyes should her excitement, I find it very cute. And my cheeks started to blush. What is happening? Y/n what are you doing to me?
And before I replied she started talking again
Y/n:" Adrian, wait you talk something in that language and let me try to find out which language?"
Nino:" Are you sure dudette? Because there are 22 language in India."
Y/n:"Appearance may be deceptive, dude. Don't underestimate me."
Nino:" If you are happy with guessing name, you can try 3 times"
Y/n:" okay, Adrian talk to me in that language."
She is now totally facing me and her face, God why did you made her so so so perfect? Why can't you make a single mistake in her. Her cute for eyes. Kill me. Without thinking I told
Adrain:"நீ் சிரிக்கும்போது நான் அதை விரும்புகிறேன், அது அழகாக இருக்கிறது."
(Meaning: I love it when you smile, it is cute.)
Her eyes went wide. Did she know Tamil? Wait her cheeks turn pink, no dark red. It is either due to she knows what language I talked and it's meaning or she can't find out so she feel embarrassed.
Someone was running towards us shouting "Akka". Wait 'Akka' is a Tamil word for sister then she too know Tamil and she is her sister.
Nino asked whether she can guess the language and before she could say anything, she was engulfed in a hug.
She smiled and turned around and returned the hug. She started introducing us and she introduced her sister Josi to her.
Now she know Tamil ? she is full of mystery. She then started to tell her sister that Nath gave her something. She showed a paper to her. The front wasn't in my view. But her sister was already looks like she is jealous.
She went straight to Nath. I was curious what was in the paper. She asked him whether he can draw her too. He smiled and nodded.
O he drew her picture . Alya asked so she showed it and Nino asked me to see it . To be polite I saw but I was more than happy now it was written my beautiful baby sister. So he is her brother.
I asked "sister?"
Nath:" Today morning I talked to her, She gave me a sister feel, I told her and she was more than happy and made me her big brother. Yeah I know I am very lucky that I got two sisters at the same day. Even though I met her only this day, my heart wants to protect her so any boy tries to hurt her they will face me first."
Josi:" I am jealous you are just saying she is your favourite and as far as I know she wouldn't have asked you to draw her you did. I always wanted a bro and I wanted to be his favourite"
Nath started laughing so do we.
Nino:"Did you guessed the language?"
She blushed and nodded.
Adrain:"She knows the language."
She didn't said anything but she was blushing so cute.
Nino:"How do you know she knows what is the language?"
She saw me with curiosity.
Adrain:"She not only know what the Language is but also the language itself. Her sister gave away. She called her Akka , a Tamil word meaning sister."
Nino:" She knows Tamil. Never thought you know Tamil"
Y/n:" I told you too many times but I am again telling you appearance can be deceptive Nino."
Adrain:"Can anyone tell she can put me in a arm lock position hahaha. She could have broke my arm. She didn't made any mistake to my surprise or I could've gotten away from her grip. She knows some sort of self defense doesn't she?"
Mari:"She did what? And you still asked her to sit with us? "
Adrain:"It is purely instinct Mari she didn't mean any harm."
Josi:" Excuse me, I may be younger than you but I am giving you a small advice, trust someone, don't jump in to conclusions and as far as I am watching you, you have been glaring at her and she is well aware of it. And Adrian, yes she is a "
Y/n:"Jo, I can talk, you know? And where are your friends? " She intrupted.
Josi:"I didn't allow them to join me here because always whenever they see you , you become there favourites. So no I won't introduce them"
Y/n:"Everyone knows I am awesome than you and my personality is a magnet. Today I won't come out of my room to meet your friends unless they want me to see."
Josi:"Then dad must be in his room too. Then only it is possible."
Josi sighed and I got curious.
Nino:"Why ?"
Josi:" Because this devil here is dad's little princess and I am my mom's little princess. Unlike mom, he will keep on talking about her to guest and they will get intrigued on her. But he won't talk about her to any guest boy of her age since he wants his little princess to be his only"
She again sighed. And y/n giggled.
My heart skipped a beat when she giggled. How cute someone be.
Then the question I don't want anyone to ask came and it is none other than my own friend nino
"What did he told in Tamil ,y/n?"
That's it she again went pink. But it was so cute.

A/n:- Hello my cupcakes, Next chapter for sure some fighting sequence is there. And thank you for your support, my cupcakes.

'Adimurai' is a very old fighting technique which is in the verge of extinction. I am contributing my effort to make every one aware of it. Even one gets aware of it then my effort didn't go to waste.

Until next chapter,
Love you 😘🤗 my cupcakes.
Wear mask, be safe, my cupcakes