Devils older sister

Your pov:-
I woke up as my spider senses was going off. I saw my sister holding a cup of water. O she wants to prank me ahh..... I lay down pretending to be sleeping. When she was ready to pour it I gripped her hand and within a blink I snatched the cup and pour it on her.
She even thought of putting ice cubes in it. Take it my little devil. If you are the bad devil I am your sister dear. She screeched when the water came in to contact with her skin. Basically every one ran into my room.
Every ones face was blank. They all scanned the room to find me still in my bed sitting cross-legged and blanket still dangled, one hand holding the cup and across from me my shivering sister whose makeup was ruined do to the water.
All busted laughing. They commented that they thought someone was hurt. My mom alone was set with a glare and asked us what happened.
I told that I was sleeping and heard her sneaking so when she tried to pour the ice cold water on me I caught her and poured it on her. Mom scolded both of us. Peter sneekering in the back.
She told us to get ready to school. I basically shooed everyone out of my room but not before giving Pete a small slap on the back of his head for sneekering.
Then after brushing and taking shower I decided to put this.

I looked at the mirror. Not to brag but the tops hug my skin like second skin and damn I look hot.
I wore light makeup. I went out to the dining room. Every one was there. Mj was the one to notice first. She left a wolf whistle. 'Damn girl you look hot' said Mj.
Every one now acknowledged my presence. Dad and Pete was not okay with my dress. They asked me to change but the three other women in this room are arguing for me. My sister was watching the conversation like we are putting some kind of drama.
Maybe.... It is our everyday drama. What's new is Pete, Mj and may also joining drama. I sat beside my sister and we started eating pancakes while watching them. Their fight came to an end and the 3 overpowered the 2. Okay no need to change now 😃.
You may ask what type of dress my dad likes me too wear. Well it must make me look cute not hot.
But according to me it will be classified a cute dress by my father if the top was not basically hugging my
Body like second skin. You may ask Pete have seen me in my suit which was much more sexier but the thing is it has mask according to him.
We finished eating and  we went to school. I was walking through the corridors. Many were staring while some were glaring at me.
Nath have not came yet. Rose saw me and called me. I gone to her and she introduced a girl whose name was Juleka. I searched for Adrian. I have a hunch that Adrian is cat noir. But I am not sure. But I trust my instincts so that I won't take this hunch lightly.
Rose asked me to sit beside her with Juleka. I said I will sit till Nath comes.
We were chatting. Well I never believed I will have this many friends. Rose asked about Pete . I told her that he is staying for 1 week. Adrian came in along with his friends. Adrian, Alya and Nino came to me they wished there good morning. I wished them back. I saw Mari sitting at her seat looking angry and occasionally shooting daggers at me. Class will start in 10 minutes still Nath haven't been here.
I sighed. It was not only for Nath absence but the confusion of what I did too make Mari throw eye daggers on me?
Adrian seem more happy today, why? and I occasionally caught him blushing. Alya asked whether all of us I mean me, Alya, Juleka, Adrian, Nino, Rose, Nath and Mari can have a sleep over.
I said okay and decided to introduce Pete and Mj to them. So I asked whether I can invite my two friends too and they said yes.
I asked whose house. Adrian said he could ask his dad. Nino and Alya were quite surprised. They asked what his dad would say. He texted to his father and he too said yes. Alya asked nino to pinch her. He pinched her. She yelped.
Adrian chuckled but nonetheless his face showed he was equally shocked.
Nath came after few minutes. I told him about the sleepover he was unsure but nonetheless accepted it.
Then we all decided that we can go to his house at 6.
The classes went quick. I noticed that now and then Adrian glancing at me and when I caught him staring he turns pink.
A/n:-
Love you cupcakes