soulmates???

Adrian pov:-
        I excused myself. I am a swirl of emotions. She is something. I think she has a hunch at who am I? I don't know. But should I tell her.
And what is this butterfly in my stomach that decided to fly while she said her favourite superhero is cat noir.
P- stop freaking out Adrian. She just said she feels like she knows cat noir.
A- plagg, my friends have been here with me from the start of me being cat noir they didn't had the feeling. But she came barely a month ago already the hunch she is having is correct.
P- you got a point. Your crush is very smart lover boy
A- I don't know plagg.
P- you didn't even deny she is your crush.
A- really plagg I really feel like she is the one. Even ladybug didn't give my stomach butterflies. But whenever I look into those mesmorizing orbs I feel those butterflies. And the way she easily reads my emotions only through my eyes adds my feelings for her and more than that she cares for me. She is full of talents. She is full of wonders. It feels like she is my soulmate.
P- uh... Adrian..... It is possible.
A- what is possible?
P- you may or may not be her.. soulmate. Chat noir gets soulmate but mostly they will be ladybug. You weren't jealous on boys who neared ladybug real life persona. I felt it weird. Because if you are ladybug's soulmate you will have jealousy with the man near her in her alter ego. I thought it needs time to develop but I think your soulmate will be y/n. Because you were jealous on Nathaniel. and you are mesmerized by her beauty. To complete it short you are head over heels for her.
A- what should I do plagg? Should I tell her that I am cat noir.
P- woah... Calm down tiger. First express your feelings and then think about this secret.
A- okay plagg.