Emotional plagg.

Chat pov:-
       I went home after she went. Actually whatever she told was replaying in my head. Her face held honesty while she spoke it. I am happy that she is not pitying me and telling that I am important. I detransformed. And plagg came flying towards me. Weird..... He didn't even went to eat cheese but he is coming towards me.
P:- Adrian, how are you feeling?
A:- Fine why?
P:- I may not have told you before but you are important for me too. You are the best owner I ever got.  You treat me like your best friend. And none of my previous owner treated me like that. You know what the spider girl was trying to do? She was trying to make you realize your importance to yourself. Let me be honest whenever you throw yourself before ladybug for saving her have you thought about me. Of course I had not told you anything about my feelings.
I-I-I don't want to lose you Adrian. I annoy you because I never in my life time cared about someone but I am caring you which is weird for myself.
Thinking about losing you scares the shit out of me but I can't stop you because you are a hero. Ladybug is sweet but whenever she hurts you by rejecting you, I feel like why she can't see this beautiful heart? But now I got the answer. Because she don't deserve you. Please Adrian spider girl was right don't be reckless in your fight. You are important for me. Please atleast for me.
Now plagg was crying before me. I never seen plagg like this before but I understand were he comes from. The lose of loved ones will hurt a lot. I don't know when my tears were running but I scooped the kwami and told I won't be reckless and apologized him. After 5 minutes of a comfortable silence I went to the cheese counter and offered him the cheese.
Then like he was back to annoy me like he never got emotional . But I love plagg. I plopped on my bed. He is my best buddy . The last thought before my eyes drifted off to sleep was He and drugarica wants me to be not reckless and I am going to do that for my friends. With that my eyes dosed off.