She didn't noticed because she has eyes for another.

After arriving at home, Peter started avoiding y/n, because he didn't want to tell y/n about chats feeling on her. He can clearly see the signs yet he also knew about his sister's Obliviousness.
He knew chat is a good guy but he can't help but be over protective of her. According to him, no one is worthy of her love.
He knows his sister too much that he knows he can't evade the questioning.
Alas fate was not cooperative with him as it just let play the moment he want to avoid.
Y/n came to him and like he thought asked him about earlier.
" Nothing I felt sick that's why I wanted to hurry, papu. "
She just raised her eyebrows and gave me the look that screams do-you-think-I-am-a-idiot look.
I sighed and just when I opened my mouth to make my sister oblivious of chats feeling, Mj entered with a tab in her hand. By the looks of it she is drawing something. Typical Mj.
"Papu... Let me just blurt it out. Chat has feelings for you. "
"Nonsense, he just shows his flirty behaviour to mask his sadness and loneliness, Pete." She said.
I am a guy and I know when I see a lovesick expression. My papu is too innocent that she can't see it. Sigh. Now thinking of chat he is not a bad person. The only downfall for their relationship if it started to exist, it will be their secret identities. It can become a great problem or become not even a penny worth problem. I don't want my young sister being heart broken.
"Papu, even a blind man can see how he has heart eyes when seeing you. "
"She didn't noticed because she has eyes for another, Pete. Even hearing from the stories where chat defended her, I, who never seen him, can say he has feelings. " Mj just dropped a bomb in her casual I don't care tone.
What??!!!! My sister has feelings for another??!!! Since when???!! Why didn't she told me??!!!! Am I not important to her? She told Mj, not me.
Looking at y/n face, her jaw was slacked open. Guessing from her reaction, Mj must have observed it, she didn't deny it so it must be true. But how I didn't noticed.

Sorry guys,
   For the late update. Father had to go to hospital on my 18th birthday. I was not happy and I lost my motivation to update.
I am really sorry. I know I didn't kept my promise but please understand.