If you want then we can go to Andre ice cream shop as a date

I am dedicating this chapter too Okami5268 .  Because they give me a push to publish this chapter.

Somewhere, someone pov:-
"I can sense my master now. I have to find them quick before some bad thing happens.

Tikki pov:-
Marinette is currently explaining Alya why she didn't told the secret and asking her not to tell about it to anyone.
I suddenly felt that much joy in myself because he is awake from his deep slumber. No one knows about him. He woke up for the first time after he was born. It is mentioned in prophecy that  when someone balancing him is ready to yield him he could wake up from his long slumber. I represent birth while plagg represent death but he represent life. He is the balance. I lost hope that he would wake up after all it has been centuries.
I want to tell Marinette badly but I have to wait till he finds his owner. He is told to be the smartest out of us and powerful kwami. I can't wait to see him for the first time in my life.

Y/n pov:-
I am in a bad mood. Pete, Mj and Aunt May left yesterday. Something about Mr. Tony Stark wanting him in New York.
It was a tearful goodbye. But he promised he will come to visit me soon.
Before going back he told me to sort out my feelings for my secret crush and be with a good answer when he comes back.
You say it wasn't a bad thing but the problem here is my dad heard it. Enough of it, I have to get ready quickly for my school.
I got ready in a baby blue colour jumpsuit which was cute. And after eating my breakfast, saying goodbye to both my parents and my sister, I exited my house.
Even though the day started with my bad mood and a sense of loneliness but my gut feeling tells me I won't be lonely for long.
I was at my school when-
"Y/n! There you are, Good morning. "
Adrian told me with his angelic smile.
"Good morning, Adrian. How are you?"
"I am good. You? "
"Purrfect."
He stopped walking. I saw his face, he has some blush on his face, his eyes and mouth open and  I took some step backwards my front facing him, giggling. When I know he is going to talk I turned around and started running all the while laughing. And he was asking me to stop while running behind me.
I stopped in front of my classroom. Before I stepped in, Adrian basically grabbed my hands and started running towards a area where there was no one nearby.
"How did you-"
"What you want to know Adrian? How I found out you were the black kitty cat of paris Or how I know your feelings about me? "
Adrian was closing and opening his mouth and he as a light blush on his cheek.
"What cat got your tongue, kitty? "
I heard a muffled laughing sound from his jacket.
My curiosity led me to say, " That I think is your kwami horribly failing in muffling their laughter. "
Adrian sighed and asked how I know
"Hmm.... There is no specific situation. Here is the thing, my intuition is great and alya told me most of the stories about the oh so great black kitty of paris and ladybug.
What she considered coincidence, with my already present gut feeling, I found out it can't be a coincidence. Or in simple words, I am not oblivious. And about your feelings, the first time I saw your eyes there was a click. You started walking towards me. You wanted me to join your friends for lunch. That may have been friendly. But in the beach, we both were flirting. And currently when I said you liked me you didn't deny it and also you were blushing. That's how I know. "
"I... You... Do you....do you like me? "
"Yes, I like you..... You were kind and knowingly or unknowingly you made me happy but I want you to think about it before starting a relationship. I don't want you to rush into this and feel like this is going fast. Today it is monday. If you want then we can go to Andre ice cream shop as a date or friends this weekend. Tell me by this Friday. Till that you can think. And by the way, I, y/n, promise you, that I won't tell your secret to anyone. Because I too have a secret. I gave you the hint..... Now class is waiting bye.... "
"Wait... Y/n...."