Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Oɴᴇ

"BITCH GIVE ME MY SAUSAGE BACK"

Jeongin leaped on one of the benches and hurried to his best friend, Seungmin, hiding himself behind the male.

Changbin breathlessly panted once he reached the table where the two were seated at before pointing towards Jeongin. "Jeongin! Give me that goddamn sausage-"

"No!" Jeongin tore open the packet of the food and stuffed the entire thing down his throat in one go. 

"Whore." Changbin muttered under his breath before setting himself next to Seungmin as well.

"At least I can take big di-"

The bell interrupted his words making Seungmin quickly sit up and start packing the book he was reading back in his bag.

"Great, now I have to attend my class in an empty stomach." Changbin groaned before getting up from his seat, "thanks a lot Yang Jeongin." He spat out in sarcasm.

"Your welcome hyungie~" Jeongin responded before waving him off and following Seungmin outside their cafeteria.

"Which class do we have now?"

"Mm..English." Seungmin responded before thinking for a minute.

Jeongin's eyes lit up on hearing his words as a smile creased up his lips. He left Seungmin behind and skipped his way towards his favorite classes.

Considering Jeongin having a favorite class would be shocking because of how misbehaved he was in all his other classes. It was his favorite classes for a particular reason or particular someone.

He stopped on the doorway of the class to spot one of his favorite person standing, leaning against his desk looking as hot as possible even if he wasn't doing anything.

"Mr. Crispy~"

~CHAN POV~

There were still a few minutes till the students finish their lunch breaks but I still wanted to head out early because I was basically the teacher.

I walked into the classroom, obviously finding it echoing empty.
I made my way towards the teachers desk and settled down all my stuffs on it.

Loads or files and papers were flooded in my arms but I didn't care. I was used to being messy anyway.

I could've sorted them out because I didn't have anything to do right now but I still left it as it is all because I wanted a particular person to do it.

While I still had my free time, I pulled out a cross word puzzle book and held a pencil in my hands, writing down words I thought were appropriate for the phrases.

'What's a seven letter word for bottom?'
"Jeongin.." I mumbled under my breath before chuckling at my humor.

The bell rang signaling that my class would be starting.

I didn't put the book down though, because I knew that students still would take time to fill up in my class especially because they had a break before my class.

A few students were already starting to fill up my class, wishing me a good afternoon. I only give them a nod in approval that I heard them.

As a teacher, I didn't want to appeal rude to them even if I didn't actually care about them or their existence.

It's been a few minutes since the bell and the class was already packed up a bit but I still wondered where one of my star student was.

I shrugged it off and decided to wait more, hearing whispers from other students and a few glares towards me as well.