Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4

"We have to talk."

~READERS POV~

Jeongin felt light headed already on hearing the words out of the males voice making him gulp the lump in his throat out of nervousness.

"About what?" Jeongin questioned even if he already had an idea on what the male was meaning to.

"Your grades." Chan replied as he handed the male his result back.

Jeongin was dumbfounded as he eyed his paper reading "A+" even if he got almost every answer wrong on the sheet.

"W-what about them..?"

Chan inhaled deeply before leaning behind on the desk next to him. Jeongin's eyes immediately landed on the older's chest that had been unbuttoned a bit too low.

He cursed at himself for even looking at the first place. He looked away and mumbled a small 'fuck.' Under his breath.

Chan let out a dry chuckle in response. "About yesterday.." he started.

Jeongin immediately widened his eyes on hearing the words, completely cutting him off before he could continue. "I'm really sorry about that..it was a complete mistake and nothing more I hope you-"

"Did you like it?" The older asked not paying attention to what the younger was ranting about.

"W-what do you mean..?"

Chan rolled his tongue and stood up straight, starting to lean towards the younger.
Jeongin obviously backed away until he felt his hip hit the end of his desk.

Chan didn't stop though, he continued leaning down to him until their faces were inches apart once again. "I asked if you liked it or not Jeongin-ssi.."

Jeongin eagerly nodded not even trying to lie to the male because of how turned on he was by this new side of his English teacher.

"You wouldn't mind me doing it again..would you?"

Jeongin couldn't believe if the words the male was saying were true or not. He even started to question if he was dreaming because this definitely seemed like his fantasies he used to imagine about his English teacher during exams.

"I-I mean...I definitely w-wouldn't b-but I-"

The soft feeling of the pair of lips on his own interrupted between his words. He completely melted on the contact of them once again, not gonna lie he did miss the feeling no matter how flustered he was.

The kiss didn't have any movements until Chan was the first one to start wandering more. Jeongin shut his eyes closed before following the movements of his lips.

Their lips moved in synch as if they were meant to be making Jeongin feel a little more comfortable.

Chan slowly started growing hungrier and wrapped his arms around the younger's waist, pulling him closer.

Jeongin whined on their bodies leaving no gap in between as he threw his hands over the males neck as well, his fingers curling themselves into his hair.

The kiss slowly started to turn more heated when Chan asked for the younger's entrance by biting down on his bottom lip.

Jeongin left out a breathy moan driving Chan crazier as he had his tongue slip in and explore the younger's wet carven.