Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8

~JEONGIN POV~

I really don't feel like going to school today.

It was really early and me and my bestfriend Seungmin were walking to school because apparently Changbin was too busy with Felix hyung.
I can't believe he left his two bestfriends for a dude he liked. How selfish.

Whatever he was up to, Seungmin forced me to come to school because he doesn't feel like being lonely so I somehow managed myself to get up.

Today we didn't even have English class so I doubt if I'll see Chan today.

"Jeongin? We're you even listening to what I was saying?"

"Uh.." I can't lie to him, "not really..?"

He groaned and face palmed himself making me shrug my shoulders. We continued walking as Seungmin kept lecturing me to pay attention to what he was doing more.

Don't get me wrong, I love my bestfriend but sometimes he gets on my nerves because of how much he complains about me.

"Finally here!" I cheered once we reached school and quickly ran away to my class, ignoring the Seungmin who kept calling out for me.

I quickly entered the classroom, plopping down on my desk and pulling out all my notes.

The bell rung at the right time as the teacher walked in.

"Good morning students." Mr. Minho greeted as a few responded back lazily to him. He didn't mind that though.

In case you didn't know, Mr. Minho is also one of the teacher I used to flirt with because of how ethereal he looked but I soon lost interest because I'd always end up in detention. I could tell he hated it and stopped because I sensed that he and Han Jisung were having a connection.

Han Jisung was another student, also the most popular school president. He was the oblivious one that couldn't tell Mr. Minho had a crush on him.

If your wondering how I know all this, Mr. Minho said it himself specifically to me so I'd stop flirting with him. I wasn't too hurt though, he was just another teacher I just found attractive and neither of my feelings were attached.

My thoughts were snapped away when the teacher started again,

"Okay students, today we have a new student joining us."

A new student? In the middle of the semester?

"You may come in and introduce yourself to the class." Mr. Minho said as a boy peaked his head out of the door before letting himself in.

I was jaw dropped.

He looked so charming and handsome..I'd never seen such captivating beauty among the students and teachers.
His hair and sharp but soft features not to mention his plump lips were what were the most attractive parts of his face.
His body was a whole 'nother story. I could already tell he was built well even if he was covering his body.
He was so enticing that he made the school uniform look good on him.

"Good morning to all of you and Mr. Minho." He started before bowing towards the teacher. Even his voice was attractive.

"I'm Hwang Hyunjin. I'll be one of you this semester and hopefully the ongoing.
As you all can already tell, I've joined you a bit late so it's going to be a little tough for me to catch up with everyone..
I really hope I can make a lot of friends that are willing to help me, I'd appreciate that a lot." He smiled after ending his sentence, "anybody have more questions for me?"