Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5

"Jeongin! Snap out of it!"

~JEONGIN POV~

I almost flew off my chair by being so startled by my best friend who was seated next to me before I even started zoning out.

"W-what?"

I had no clue what the two were talking about because of my mind being so filled by whatever happened with me and my English teacher yesterday. It gave me mixed emotions (in a good way).

Isn't that normal though? I don't mean fucking your English teacher would be considered normal but if it happened with someone as hot as Mr. Chan..I don't think forgetting about it would be normal.

"You keep zoning out again..are you sure your okay?" Seungmin said. I could tell he was concerned just by the tone he used so I just nodded my head giving him a smile I forced out.

"I'm fine Minnie..I'm just tired."

"Tired from what?" Changbin asked with a smirk on his face. Well, he had the right idea but I didn't know whether to tell them or not yet.

"J-just..some s-studying.."

"STUDYING!?" Changbin asked shocked and offended like a sassy grandma. (A/u : my grandma is sassy asf so why not include her here.)

"Oh right, did you hear that Jeongin was the only one that got an A+ in English class?" Seungmin added finding it a little but suspicious on how I suddenly was above average in English.

"WHAT!? I thought we were the dumb ones.." Changbin sounded disappointed.

"Nope! Just you!" I teased and snatched the the packet of sausage away from his hands.

"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS STEAL MY SAUSAGES!?"

"Changbin stop screaming before I shove a shoe down your throat."

Changbin quietly sat down after Seungmin said that and I proudly took a huge bite of the sausage.

"Oh by the way guys, I found this cute dude on insta two days ago. And guess what? We message each other the every night!" Changbin said out of the blue, making me spit out the sausage I was chewing in.

I was a coughing mess as Seungmin was jaw dropped on his words.

"Is Seo Changbin actually interested in someone!?" Seungmin said dramatically.

"No way!" I joined him returning the sarcasm.

The older rolled his eyes at us, "I just said he was cute."

"That's quite an achievement if you ask me. Who is it? Do you have his picture?"

Changbin groaned and covered his ears from all the questions Seungmin was coming up with. He grabbed his phone and shoved it near us.