Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12

~HYUNJIN POV~

Great. I really need to go to the bathroom in the middle of class. I doubt Mr. Minho would even let me go knowing how much he hates me after the incident from the day before.

I still wanted to give it a try and raised my hand that seemed to have catch his attention.

"Yes Hyunjin-ssi?"

"May I go to the bathroom?"

I bit my lip and had my eyes squinted, hoping my anticipated answer but I felt hi, leave out a sigh.

"Come back quick."

Wow. Easier than expected. I stood up and excused myself in front of all the students, hurrying my way towards the restroom.

Finally..
I zipped up my pants after finishing my business and headed out the bathroom, not forgetting to wash my hands before.

The paper towels from this school felt way rougher on my skin compared to the luxury ones I had in my school before. But then again, it's just a paper towel so I can't expect the best everywhere.

My thoughts on a tissue were interrupted when I heard a voice coming from a hallway.

"Very nice Chan-ssi."
The voice said making me leap behind a bush.

Chan-ssi? As in referring to Mr. Chan? It seemed relevant enough when the conversation kept going.

It felt like nothing important until the names, 'Changbin' and 'Jeongin' were mentioned.
What did Jeongin and his friend have anything to do with the teacher?

I noticed how they were talking about it like Mr. Chan and Jeongin had something going on between them. I couldn't hear that well though so I wouldn't be too sure.

They suddenly stepped out making me stumble and hit the floor with a slight thump. I swiftly pulled myself behind the bush, praying they hadn't heard me.

Luckily I heard footsteps fade away from my hearing as I finally breathed out in relief.

I have to save Jeongin from him..

Why? Because this man sounded like he was trying to hit on him and develop feelings. I know it would be wrong to skip to conclusions but I still had to be on the look out for him.

How would I feel if a teacher was crushing on me?

I shivered down my spine on the thought and found it throughly disgusting.

I stood up and tried figuring out how I would help Jeongin from the male while I walked back to class.

~x~x~x~

"Where were you for so long?"
I heard Seungmin whisper from my side as I let out an awkward smile,
"I tripped on my way back.." I lied to stay under suspicion, still not sure if I should be telling Seungmin or anybody about it, even Jeongin.

"Oh my god- are you okay?" He placed his hand on my thigh making me hiss my breath from the closeness of it from my crotch.
He pulled back and apologized but I brushed the topic off as we turned back to our books.

How am I supposed to save Jeongin from him without anybody knowing?

|The next day|

~JEONGIN POV~

Today is going to be great. I can already sense it.

Your probably wondering how someone like me who hates schools with all my guts is actually excited for school and expecting a good day. Well, today we have two periods of English class so it pretty self explanatory for my happiness.
Not to mention the first period itself is English so I'm quite excited.