Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

~JEONGIN POV~

"Seungminnie~!" I whined before clinging onto Seungmin cutely.

Seungmin being the grumpy person he is, pushed me away in disgust. I made a pout to make him regret his actions but he only seemed more disgusted.

That's my best friend for you. Or one of them at least.

"Y'all coming to hang after school or nah?" A voice spoke up from behind us while we were standing in front of Seungmin's locker.

It was Changbin. I had to look down at him because of the height gap between us. He may be older and more buffer but he's still cute because he always manages to look tiny in our group.

"I can but I don't know about Jeongin." Seungmin said while pointing towards me.

"Did you get detention from Mr. Chan again?" Changbin asked already used to hearing it almost every time I attend English class.

"Yup!" I said popping the p sound while standing proudly.

Changbin rolled his eyes at me. "Why do you always bother him Jeongin?"

"Well obviously because I have a crush on him!"

"Innie..you do know you can't possibly have a chance to be with one of our teachers." Seungmin said next to me.

"Yeah, our school is very strict about that stuff." Changbin continued making me internally frown knowing it was true.

"Y-your right.." I said a little disappointed. "B-but many students have a crush on him too! I'm not the only one remember!"

"None of them have ever gotten into his pants Jeongin. If your really expecting something more from him then I suggest you stop because it's not worth it."

Seungmin did have a point when he said that but I wasn't willing to give up on him that easily. My desire for the older was more than just getting into his pants.

Yes, I'm a flirt to him and have a possible sex drive but besides that I'm a pretty decent guy who would love to get to know the older more than just his English teacher.

In fact, having him as a friend wouldn't hurt because he was pretty close to our age anyway.

'Just three years..'

"Whatever guys! I just find him attractive and flirt with him now and then..it's not like I was expecting more anyways.." I faked a smile towards them in a cheerful tone knowing deep inside that I would love to know the older more than just friends or his English teacher.

Seungmin gave me a comforting smile and waved me off along with Changbin.

I saw them fade away from my sight, making a turn towards the opposite direction of the hallway.

The hallways were weirdly empty usually there'd be a few or more students in the hallways at all times.

'I guess everyone has classes or had left home already..'

My eyes shifted on the door in front of me with large words written on it, 'Detention' it read out giving me weird shivers for some reason.

Maybe I'm overthinking..

~CHAN POV~

"Fuck.." I was cursing multiple cuss words under my breath while I tired to scribble down on the endless sheets of papers.