Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10

"Seungmo! Please help me!" Jeongin whined and threw himself on the male as soon as he approached him.

"Ugh, get away from me." He annoyedly shook the male off him and continued keeping his books back in his locker, "what do you need help in now?"

"Let me guess, chan hyung isn't it?" Changbin spoke up from behind them making Jeongin gasp in shock.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU SCARED ME" Changbin just shrugged in response and patted the males back, motioning him to continue.

"And you are right..it is about Chan.." Jeongin admitted looking back down on the floor.

"What'd you do this time?" Seungmin said half in a sigh, already knowing where this was about to go.

"That's the problem! I didn't do anything. This new guy Hwang Hyunjin keeps bothering me when I want to talk to him."

"Innie, you do remember saying that you wouldn't want to take things further with our English teacher? I still am expecting the same from you. He's out teacher and way older so you don't even have a chance."

"B-but Changbin hyung can be with Felix!? They have an age gap too!"

Changbin rolled his eyes, "yeah, but I'm not his fucking teacher or anything. Innie, listen to Seungmin when he says it's not safe. We care about you and always want the best from you so please don't get attached to someone as ridiculous as your own teacher. You deserve better."

Jeongin internally had his heart twist into knots by hearing the males, ready to leave a bunch of cuss words on them until Seungmin spoke up again,

"And about that Hyunjin guy, he's new and probably has you as the only friend in the whole school.
But if you really want him to leave you alone just try to ignore him I guess."

Jeongin exhaled in defeat, "okay.."

Seungmin let out a smile at the male as all the three started heading towards the cafeteria.

Jeongin cursed at himself for making eye contact with Hyunjin as soon as he entered. The male came running towards him with a wide smile and barely noticed the annoyed expression on his face.

"Hey Jeongin!"

"Hey hyunjin.."

"Who are these two with you?"

"Oh, they're just my friends. Uhm..you can meet them too."

Changbin smiled at the male, holding his hand out to shake his, "hey, nice to meet you I'm Changbin."

"Nice to meet you too. And uhm.."

Hyunjin turned towards another male beside Jeongin who had his lips slightly parted, staring at him in awe.

Jeongin nudged Seungmin to speak up, making him snap out from himself zoning out as soon as he saw Hyunjin.

"H-hey..I'm Seungmin."
It was the first time Jeongin heard Seungmin stuttered so he glanced at Changbin who had the same clueless expression as him.

Hyunjin shook the males hand and tried getting off but it seemed like Seungmin had zoned out again, staring back at him not letting his hand to go.

"Erm..my hand Seungmin.." he said, alarming the male once again. He apologized and quickly took his hand back.

"Cute."