Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21

~JEONGIN POV~

I felt a pair of arms around my waist wake me up. I flutter my eyes open to find Chan huddled up next to me and couldn't help but smile on seeing how peaceful he looked while sleeping.

It's only been two minutes since I woke up but my mind immediately went to all my worried as soon as I saw Chan. I still couldn't get over the fact that he only used me..

I really don't feel like being depressed as soon as I wake up so I quietly escape from his muscular arms and replace myself with a pillow and watch him cuddle closer to it.

I smiled a bit but soon decided to leave his room after. I tried to be as quiet as possible while stepping out and found Seungmin and Hyunjin cuddling on the couch.

A smirk immediately landed on my lips as I didn't want to annoy them but since I didn't have any other option I quickly take a picture to savor the moment.

I try gently shake them awake, "hyung's...wake up..!"

Seungmin groaned and hugged Hyunjin closer while Hyunjin slowly starting getting awake.

"Hmm?" Hyunjin said and I point out to Seungmin clinging to him.

He softly smiles while looking at him and then at me, "I'll wake him up don't worry." He whispers and I nod.

I leave them alone after and go back to Chan's room after I told Hyunjin to wake up Changbin and Felix after Seungmin.

"Jeongin?" I hear that familiar voice and almost got startled.

"O-oh hey Chan hyung..your awake.." he sits up and pats his leg motioning me to come over.

I didn't hesitate and skip to him, settling down on his thigh as he softly smiled at me.

"What are you doing up so early baby?" He whispered in his morning raspy voice while his hands slowly start to wrap around my waist.

I cursed at myself for getting hard that easily and throw my hands around his neck to make it less suspicious.

"Uh-uh..I don't know..I guess I was just hungry.." I stutter out when his hand slides under my shirt and starts roaming around my back.

"C-can you just make me something to eat h-hyung.."
"Oh, I'll give you something to eat alright."

~READERS POV~

Chan harshly lifts Jeongin off of him and flips him against the sheets again. He hovered over the male and started attacking his neck immediately.

Jeongin softly whimpers on the feeling and pulls Chan up to him to connect their lips for a kiss. Chan doesn't object his actions and kisses him back greedily.

The older's lips moved rhythmically around the younger's, licking all around his mouth and lips before lightly grinding against the male to open his mouth for more access.

Jeongin immediately falls weak on his actions and slightly parts his lips to have Chan's tongue harshly enter him.

He swallowed all the younger's moans and whimpers, his tongue moving swiftly around his mouth, not leaving a single place untouched.

Their heated make-out session lasted longer than expected until Jeongin grew bored of it and wanted more friction. He bucked his hips and tried grinding against the male until Chan gripped on his waist and stopped him from continuing.

Jeongin whined and pouted when Chan pulled out. The older smirked on the needy male under him, "I don't want to fuck you in your clothes kitten.."

Jeongin pouted further as Chan started unbuttoning his blouse and yanking all his clothes away, along with Jeongin's.

He hovered over the male until they were fully naked and started prepping light kisses against his chest.

Jeongin further whined making Chan shush him by placing a finger over his lips but Jeongin took the older's fingers in his mouth and started sucking on them uncontrollably with his tongue swirling around and coating them in saliva.

Chan was dumbstruck but didn't question it and quietly let the younger suck on his fingers while his own hands were busy closing between the males thighs.

He drew small circles on the marks he had left earlier and started growing impatient himself.

He made Jeongin pull out his fingers and flipped him over, caressing the younger's ass before anything.

He started using the saliva as lube to finger the younger and circled around his rim making Jeongin muffle moans into the pillow his face was buried into.

"So needy kitty~" he teased before harshly thrusting one of his fingers in the younger making Jeongin scream in pleasure.

He loved seeing the younger all wrecked by only his fingers and started pumping him harder.

When he knew the younger got used to his finger he inserted two more.

The younger's felt his knees going weak as his whole body shivered in over stimulation but Chan didn't stop and continued fingering him until he had at least four finger in already.

Chan knew Jeongin was close when he started getting more whiny and stretched him harder, curling his fingers to find his prostate.

When his finger nails brushed past the prostate he knew exactly what to do and started abusing the part just to see Jeongin moaning and panting heavily.

Before he knew it, Jeongin finally came all over his chest and tummy until Chan flipped him over again to peck his forehead.

When Chan leaned down to him, Jeongin used all his strength to flip the over back and was successful with it.

He now hovered over the older this time and started rubbing his ass against the older's face as Chan only moaned in response.

He gripped on the younger to stop him from moving and started teasing his entrance using his tongue. Jeongin moaned all over the place and felt himself fall weakly on the older's body again.

Chan knew the younger was needy again used his tongue to thrust in and out of him this time.

Jeongin pulled up a pillow against his face and began moaning into it so the others wouldn't hear them.

Chan loved how wrecked the younger got and continued eating him out until Jeongin started getting weak once more.

His hands caressed the younger's fragile figure, only helping him reach his high again.

Once Jeongin did he intertwined his hands with the older before cumming directly on the older's face.

Chan moaned and tasted the younger as much as he could until Jeongin's body finally gave out and fell weakly next to him.

Chan on the other hand, was satisfied with their 'activites' and kept whispering sweet things into the younger's ear.

Jeongin heard every word and started pitying them because he knew the older only meant them out of satisfaction.

"D-do you think the others will know..?"
"So what if they do?"
"They're gonna hate us.."
"Then let them..I still love you right?"

Jeongin didn't respond and quietly drifted onto his sorrow and worriful relationship with his own teacher..

~~~

A/u note :
     Whats with Jeongchan and morning sex :/