Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15

"Ugh! I can't do this!"

Jeongin yanked the book closed, huffing in frustration as he leaned back on his chair.

Chan stopped sipping on his coffee and shifted closer towards the male, "what's the problem now?"

"Everything! My head hurts from studying so much! This is probably the most I've studied the entire year!"

Chan glanced at his clock, "well..it has been a few hours since your studying so I guess you can take a short break."

Jeongin smiled on his words. "Finally!" He slid the books away from him and placed his legs on the counter instead.

Chan rolled his eyes and stood up, "I'm going to take a shower. You can find something to eat in the kitchen if your hungry." He added and sprinted back to his bedroom.

Jeongin pursed his lips as the male left and skipped his way behind the counter. He went through the cabinets but only found protein bars and protein cereals.

He felt disgusted on seeing how healthy his kitchen was filled with. "That explains the body.."

After searching for a while, his final hope landed on the fridge. He yanked it open and looked through it, a small smile forming on his face when he saw two pieces of half eaten chocolate and a lollipop.

It was the best the kitchen had so he felt satisfied and chowed down the chocolate, plopping the lollipop in his mouth after.

He settled down back in his seat, waiting for Chan to arrive back.

It had already been at least, 15 minutes but the male was no where to be seen. He gave up and decided to explore more.

His first destination was Chan's room, obviously. He was curious on the place the first time he'd stepped in.

Every time he tried glancing at the room, Chan would distract him and he also noticed how the older always was extra keen to have it closed all the way.

But the room was extra risky, mainly because Chan could step out any moment and catch him wandering in his bedroom.

That was the last thing he wanted so he had to be extra careful.

He took slow steps towards the room, his hand shivering as it reached out for the door knob. He squeezed his eyes shut and tried twisting it but found it not budging.

"It's locked.."

Jeongin needed a different approach to sneak in. He stood for a while, getting his brain to think until an idea popped into his head.

He pulled out the lollipop from his mouth and used the stick to pick the lock. Thankfully, after a few picks the door creaked open.

A smirk landed his face, "nice!" He thought to himself proudly.

He had slow steps inside the bedroom and heard faint sounds of the shower going. "He's probably showering in the connected bathroom.."

His gaze finally wandered around his bedroom, making him quiet surprised. The interior wasn't a different theme from the modern one the living room had and was quite welcoming. The sheets were neatly made as two dull lamps lit the room on either side of the bed.