Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19

~JEONGIN POV~

"DUMB WHORE COME OUT OF THE CLOSET"

"No."

I groan and bang on the closet one more time. If your wondering why, I was trying to get Seungmin to come out of the closet, because ever since I told him Hyunjin was going he suddenly didn't want to go.

Can't he see that I'm literally helping him not to be third wheel?

"Seungmin I swear to god if you don't come out I'll burn all your Day6 albums-"

He immediately busted out from the closet and fell face flat on the floor. "DONT YOU DARE GO ANYWHERE NEAR MY PRECIOUS DAY6 ALBUMS"

I roll my eyes and drag him outside by his arm as he lazily follows, whining the entire time.

Changbin was waiting outside in his car and I throw Seungmin into a backseat as he groans annoyedly, "fucking hell, are you kidnapping me or some shit-"

"If that's the only way to get you to come to the party then yes." I slam the door on his face before getting in the passenger seat myself.

"What exactly are you two whining about?" Changbin asks as he drove out my driveway.

"I don't wanna go to your and Felix's stupid party but this whore keeps forcing me to come." Seungmin said while pouting and crossing his arms.

"Because I already told Hyunjin you would come!" I argued back but he only seems more triggered.

"STOP BRINGING HIM UP! IT KEEPS REMINDING ME OF HOW WE KISSED ACCIDENTALLY—" he gasps and threw his hand over his mouth after saying that.

Changbin almost drives into a pole and I choke on my own spit.

"YOU WHAT-"

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!"

"SEUNGMIN HAD HIS FIRST KISS AND DIDN'T TELL ME..I feel so betrayed as a father.." Changbin whines while fake crying.

"AND IT WAS HYUNJIN!?"

Seungmin groans louder before covering his ears as if he's not listening to me and Changbin fanboying over his first kiss.

The whole ride was filled with screeches until we finally reached.

I step out and open the door for Seungmin with a wide smirk. "Hyunjin might be waiting minnie~"

He rolls his eyes and death glares at me while getting out, "I really fucking hate you."

I giggle on his words and drag him behind Changbin as we went to their apartment.

We wait in front of the door as Changbin knocked on it before Felix answered the door.

I was confused when I didn't hear any signs of a party from outside but when we entered it didn't seem like a party at all..

It was just like the time I had visited Chan for tutoring, only cleaner this time.

"Wasn't there supposed to be a party here..?"

I see Changbin and Felix kiss and almost gag at it but Felix answers me, "it's a party of five!"

I shrug on his words as Seungmin was still clinging on to me. The bell rings one more time as Felix hurried to it, "I'll get it."

While he was gone, me, Seungmin and Changbin sit at the couch before Felix enters with a Hyunjin behind him too.