Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

"JEONGIN COME OUT OF THERE!"

"NO!"

Seungmin groaned in annoyance.
Jeongin ignored all his calls and continued to lock himself up in his locker.

Changbin ran up to his friends. But to him, he only saw an annoyed Seungmin at a locker.

"Hey Seungmo. Wheres Innie?" The clueless male asked.

"He won't come out of my damn locker." Seungmin said disappointingly while Changbin eyed the locker and found a Jeongin squished up inside.

"Hey Changbinnie hyung.." Jeongin spoke from the inside of his locker.

"What the fuck is he doing in there?"

"I don't know! He says he's going to stay in there forever and that we should forget he was a person because he's embarrassed."

"Embarrassed? Embarrassed from what?"

"He doesn't tell! I think it's about Mr. chan though..he's been acting like this since he returned back from detention."

"Not true!" Jeongin shouted from inside his locker.

Seungmin rolled his eyes once again, "look! Mr. Chan is coming this way! He's here Mr. Chan!"

Jeongin bust out of his locker immediately, "WHERE? IS HE COMING THIS WAY-" he stopped his shouting when he found no sight of the male near them.

"See what I mean." Seungmin said sassily while Changbin furrowed his eyebrows at the male.

Jeongin pouted and locked himself in the locker once again.

"Oh no you don't!" Changbin pulled the door of the males locker out making Jeongin fall out in shock.

"YOU BITCH THAT WAS MY LOCKER-"

The bell interrupted Seungmin's screaming making Changbin look at the male with a pitiful smile. "Oops..sorry.."

"Your paying for that shit." Seungmin muttered at him before dragging Jeongin with the hand towards their next class.

~JEONGIN POV~

Fuck. Seungmin looks mad.

Seungmin mad was a very rare sight to witness. Sure, he used to get annoyed at us at times but he never really got mad. Those were only rare times like when I lost one of his DAY6 photo cards once.

He didn't talk to me for a month until I found it in my locker the whole time. I was surprised how we were even friends but he eventually forgave me.

Looks like he was really made Changbin broke his locker so I just let him drag me towards our class, trying to avoid a fight right now.

No matter how hard I wanted to run away from the situation I still had no guts to face the person again.

But..anything for my best friend I guess..

We stopped in front of the doorway where Seungmin finally let my hand go and went back to his seat.

Great. The person who I didn't want to see and was trying to avoid is right in front of me.

~CHAN POV~

The first thing I did when I entered the classroom was lay myself tiredly down on my chair.

I barely got any sleep last night all because of this one person that had haunted my mind.

To add on to my bad luck, I had to hold a class for the same person. Could life get any harder?