Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16

~JEONGIN POV~

My eyes slowly fluttered open when I came into consciousness, but my head and body was still aching.

The first thing I saw when I woke up was an empty space next to my bed..wait..this isn't my bed..

I try to sit up straight and think about my surroundings more but immediately regret that and felt my legs sting in pain. I whimper a little and hear a door click open.

When I turn around I see Chan looking at me worriedly.

Seeing him in that state made me have flashbacks to everything that had happened last night..I couldn't help but blush..

That was probably the roughest sex I've ever experienced but the aftermath of it definitely did hurt like a bitch.

"I see your awake.." Chan says making me snap out from my blushing session and stare at him with a weak smile.

I nod at him as he started approaching me just to sit next to me. I noticed how his expression is serious again making me wonder,

"What's wrong?"
That seems to have catch his attention and he looks back at me with the same seriousness.
"Did I go too rough on you last night?"

My cheeks tense up once again..I swear to god Chan..how many times will you make me blush when I'm with you..

I didn't want to lie to him nor did I want to sound rude so I stayed quiet. He noticed it as a sigh left his mouth.

"Can you walk at least?"

I try getting up but immediately wince in pain every time I try to use my legs. He notices and tells me to stop moving. I obey.

His expression looks more saddened and frustrated rather than serious. I didn't want to see him like that..

This time I bite my lip and fully use my upper body strength to get up. I successfully sit up straight despite him trying to tell me to lay back down.

"I'm fine hyung.."
"Your clearly not."

"Technically yeah, but—"

"Maybe it wasn't a good idea to bring you here..I should've just gave Minho to tutor you.."

That immediately shattered my heart. Did he not like our sex session? Do all the things he say to me mean nothing to him? Pleasure was the only thing between us but he didn't even like that..what do I do to get him to love me?

"Hyung..I'm sorr-"

"Don't be. It's my fault for getting you in this state. I'll call one of your friends to pick you up.."

He was about to leave but I held onto his wrist. "Please stay.."

It comes out as a mumble but he hears it. He eventually gives up on my puppy eyes and shifts down next to me in the bed.

I pull the covers over us and shift next to him. A comforting silence comes upon us making me lean against his shoulder.

The anticipation and locked questions kept haunting me so I finally got myself to ask him.

"Hyung."
"Yeah?"
"Do you love me?"

I didn't receive an answer making my heart crack a bit.

"Do you really mean nothing with the words you say to me.."
I still received no answer for him. The silence is shattering me by every second.

"P-please answer.."

"Where exactly are you going with this Jeongin?" He asks completely throwing off my questions.

"You don't actually expect us to be something right?"

It was my turn to be silent but this time it was killing me. I wanted to rant every little thing he did to me. Not just sex but so many emotions carried with it but I didn't find the right words.

"O-of course not." I answer but he seems to buy it.

"Your just my student and I'm just a teacher..other than that I guess we're just like..fuck buddies.."

"Really? Fuck buddies.." I say a little saddened.

"Yeah, I mean it's not like we have feelings towards each other or anything.."

Ouch.

"Totally.." I say, a smile appearing on my face instead of the tears.

"So..we can continue being like this..you know, unless we don't get caught.." his voice was way more cheerful than mine.

"S-sure.."
No. Chan I want to be more than just a fuck buddy to you..

He smiled widely and lifted me off his shoulder to cup my cheeks and look into my eyes. I'm so glad he didn't read my hurt and only pecked my forehead.

His warm breath slowly started shifting to my neck as he started peppering kisses. I got too overwhelmed by it, making me forget about my hurt and focus on the tension between us again.

His tongue brushed past the hickeys he left before. His hands were way more gentle this time as they started massaging my upper body. He shifted down with his lips and sucked gently on my nipples making me moan lightly.

He heard the whimpers and moans I left out, slowing down on his sucking and shifting more down between my legs.

My body was still aching from the rough sex yesterday, I could still feel the marks left on my hips as his tongue gently brushed over the bruises.

He disappeared under the sheets as I moaned on the contact of his warm breath right in front of my boner.

My legs tensed up as I softly squeezed him with my thighs. His finger patted my thighs, motioning them to relax a bit.

Once I did, he hovered back out of the sheets, "relax baby.." he said making me blush and also relax my thighs a bit more.

He shifted back under the sheets swiftly and I felt him leave wet kisses on the inner side of my thighs. They were surely going to be marks left there.

He finally stopped when he reached fully upwards and started stroking me using his thumb. I moaned and gripped on the sheets, arching my back as the pleasure came over me.

His tongue circled the rim of my entrance as he entered in slowly making me leave breathy moans at his sudden gentleness unlike last night.

I could feel his tongue wandering and pumping in and out in circles as I slowly lifted on to a cloud nine.

I threw my legs over his shoulders, suddenly the pain leaving as only pleasure over took me.

My climax was closing when he started teasing my prostate. I bucked a bit down making him do the same forward.

"I-I'm c-coming.." I warn him but he only sucks harder making me release in his palm.

He stopped his sucking of my entrance, pulling out and swallowing all my cum. After he basically cleaned me off, he hovered out of the sheets.

I could still see his lip dripping from cum but he wiped it off using his thumb before he started kissing me.

It was awkward at first but bust a new emotion to me when our tongues collided. He tasted sweet yet the saltiness still wavering in his mouth.

The kiss was way more gentle yet had a trace of lust in it until we finally pulled out for air.

He tucked in a strand of my hair and pecked me one last time.

"Thank you.."

~~~

A/u note :
      Im back after a looooooong period of writers block 🗿