Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9

~JEONGIN POV~

God, I really wish I didn't get stuck with this nun-chuck pretty faced dude in detention.

His talks are literally never ending and we're just walking to detention! Shouldn't he be mad at me or something? Instead this dude keeps telling me his whole life story.

Ugh, his voice is getting annoying and literally making my ears bleed but I cant be rude to him because I was the one who got him into detention anyway.

I'm also worried if I'll get a chance to talk to Chan alone or not.
The whole plan of mine to get into detention was to talk to him but with Hyunjin guy, I'm starting to doubt if we will ever even get a little bit of silence.

I finally stopped him from talking, "aren't you mad at me?" I tried not to sound annoyed too much even if I wanted to rip my ears out right now.

"W-what? Why on earth would I be mad?"
"I literally ruined your first day by getting you into detention."
"Oh, pffft- I'm actually glad I got detention." He said while laughing it off dryly and slowly wrapped his arm with mine.

"Why though?"
"I didn't really like the class anyways, it was really boring and I'm actually glad I could join detention with a cutie like you."

He winked at me while giving the compliment and all I could do was smile back in return before I finally reached the classroom.

I was surprised when he pushed the door for me and thanked him before entering and finding Chan on his desk, working on the endless sheets of papers scattered.

A small smirk grew on my face, my day already seeming better because of his presence.

He didn't notice me at first but looked up when he saw Hyunjin walking up to me.
"Where should we sit?"

We? Now he wants to sit with me? great. I don't think I'll be able to talk to Chan with this dude getting in the way.

"Uhm..let's sit in the first row." I pointed out to the front rows in front of Chan as Hyunjin nodded and dragged me by the wrist to our seats.

"Good morning Mr..Chan? I'm guessing that's your name but I'm Hwang Hyunjin by the way. I'm a new student!"

I already knew what Chan would do and saw him nod at his direction in just a second before going back to his works. I knew this because it happened to me a lot.

I took a seat in front and slowly kicked the older's knee from below the desk, making him glare at me.

I only smirked before sitting down next to the clueless Hyunjin and listening to his rants or brags about his hometown.

~CHAN POV~

Who is that new guy?

I saw him approach Jeongin and intertwine their arms. My blood slowly started to boil from jealousy but I tried to control myself by looking back down and focusing on grading more test sheets.

They sat in front of my desks and I even noticed how how the male held on Jeongin's wrist.

Tsk. Jeongin can walk on his own and doesn't need whoever this guy's help.

The male suddenly spoke up to me, introducing himself.

So, Hwang Hyunjin is his name. He seems pretty decent looking and the attractive type of appearance which made me slightly annoyed. He could have the chances of stealing away my jeonginnie..

Aish It's literally his first day and I'm getting jealous! They can be friends if they want to..it's none of my concern.

It was so hard to concentrate on the papers when the male was talking non stop.
I felt a kick on my foot, and looked up and Jeongin smirking at me.

Of course, I could've smiled back but I only let our a glare as I saw him sit closely to the new guy.

Ugh, this Hyunjin guy gives me bad vibes..

Anyways, detention went by pretty quickly and basically was the most annoying experience because of Hyunjin rambling on and on about himself of course.

Such a stuck up person..
I shook the thought away and alarmed the two males detention was over.

"Mr. Chan I actually wanted to-" Jeongin was cut off by Hyunjin, "Jeongin will you tutor for the next class?"

The male only nodded in response, letting out a fake smile.

"Oh wait a minute, let me get my scheduled stay here!" Hyunjin said before running out of the classroom leaving the Bohr of us alone.

Jeongin waved him off with a real smile this time and faced me.

~READERS POV~

Jeongin started backing away and quickly locked the door of the classroom, approaching the older.

"Mr.  Chan~ I wanted to talk to you~" he said as he walked up to him and stared into his dusty brown orbs.

Chan stood up straight at the younger, continuing to stare him down as well.

"What is it?"

"About.." he stopped between his sentence and began wrapping his arms around the older's neck, "last time.."

Chan felt his breathing stiffen as he continued, "what about 'last time'?"

The younger started leaning closer towards him, making their faces inches apart from each other's, their breath getting hotter from each other's.

"Did you..like it~?"

Oh, how the tables have turned,
Jeongin continued leaning in until a push was enough for their lips to collide.

"Jeongin!? Mr. Chan!? Why's the door locked!?"

The annoying voice screamed at them from the other side of the door making the younger groan in disappointment.

He pulled out from their 'almost kiss' and unlocked the door to see a worried Hyunjin standing before him.

"Are you okay!? Why was the door locked!?"

"I don't know..maybe because of the weather or something.." Jeongin replied while scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh okay, anyways I-"

"Excuse me students." Chan pulled out from the two, walking past them until Jeongin gripped on his shoulder.

"Wait I-"
"Jeongin! Where is this class!?"
Hyunjin whined again, interrupting his words making him leave out a sigh and read through the males schedules.

Chan glanced back the two before leaving down the hallway with a pit of disappointment.

As soon as he reached his office, he slammed all his files on his desk.

"How dare that Hyunjin ruin our moment.."

~~~

A/u note:
               Lmao imagine if chan killed Hyunjin (in the book I mean)