Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13

~JEONGIN POV~

"Jeongin- wait why are you limping?"

I heard Hyunjin call me from behind and help me with walking towards the desk. Ugh, why does this annoying brat have to be so helpful?

"N-no reason. I just t-tripped." I lied but I could tell he knew by the look he was giving me.

Thankfully, he didn't question further and help me walk to my desk. I struggled to sit down from the stinging pain but somehow managed by his help.

I eyed Chan who was having a sinful smirk planted on his face while he watched me struggling.

It was triggering but also hot at the same time so I just ignored it because Hyunjin was talking to me.

"So, where were you this morning?"

"Class. I had stuff to clarify with Mr. Chan so I came early."

"Why was the door locked then?"
I gulped.
"And a weird banging noise..and moans-"

"Okay class! Are you ready for the test today!?"

I was so glad Chan indirectly helped me escaped that nervous conversation. Hyunjin might've heard too much..or maybe other students too but I don't really mind. Chan is mine. I don't care if I have to prove it to anybody.

"Oh yeah the test, did you study for it?" Hyunjin asked.

"Sorta-"

"Sorta? I thought you did good in this class."

"I guess I'm just a natural.." I laughed off the topic as our exam sheets were being placed in front of us.

Hyunjin immediately ignored my existence and dove right in on his exam sheet. He must've studied really hard for it..

On the other hand, there's me. I look down and it's all just a bunch of words.

It's English but why is it so advanced? Oh well, I already know I'm topping this class so I jot down my name and the date, setting my pen aside. I stood up and headed towards Chan to give him my exam sheet back.

"Already done Jeongin-ssi?" He asked while looking up to me. I only nod.

He examined my name, date and empty exam sheet carefully before glaring up at me. He come forward and leans in, "meet me after school." He whispered.

A smirk forms my face as he pulled out and set my paper away in his files.

"Alright, since Jeongin-ssi was the first to finish he can help me in organizing my other papers." He declared. A few other female students groaned in unison and wished they finished first but I was glad I did and smiled widely.

I was going to take a seat on the first bench but felt someone tug on my sleeve, Chan. "Yes Mr. Chan?"

"You can sit at my desk." He said in a low voice to not disturb the other students and I agreed.

I sat on his really comfy chair that was way better than the desks we had to sit in. I schemed through the paper works and started organizing them accordingly to the list Chan  had handed me earlier.

As I was fully focused on my work I went to write down on the piece of paper but felt a pair of arms wrap around me. It was Chan, I could tell by the expensive cologne.

"You have to do it like this.." he whispered into my ear from behind my neck as his hand roamed around mine, intertwining my fingers and holding onto the pen as he made me write down on the paper.

I was shocked at how confident he became in front of all the students but didn't budge, loving every second of it. When he pulled out, I felt a little bummed already missing the presence of his big muscular arms being wrapped around me.

"T-thank you." I stuttered and he let out a weak smile before turning away from me.

I swear to god this man is so hot..
To the expensive cologne, muscular arms, deep neck button up shirts and his thick thighs, how is somebody not supposed to fall for him?

I shook away my dirty thoughts and focused back on the work I was supposed to do.

~x~x~x~

"Alright students, times up. Everybody turn in your papers to Jeongin-ssi at my table."

Some of the students whined at him to increase the timing but the bell rang just then. A few of them handed me the papers and already started exiting.

Hyunjin came up soon and smiled while handing his paper to me. I noticed how he purposely brushed his hand on top of mine while handing me the paper but I didnt mind and just collected it with rest of the piles.

Chan snatched away the papers which some students were still writing from and had them exit in embarrassment.

He seemed stern towards them but always had this gentle touch with me..why?

He handed all of them to me until we were the only ones left in the classroom once again.

"You really need to start studying for your tests Jeongin."

"Why? I'm paying you back, aren't I?"

"That's not what I'm talking about Jeongin. I can't keep promoting you as the top class. I can get in huge trouble."

"Then get in trouble Chan. Can't you do that for me?"

"Can't you study?"

I was shocked by his sudden harshness and chuckled lightly a bit. I approached him, looking him dead in the eye with our faces in inch apart.
"If I can allow you to access my body, you can pass me."

He sighed in disappointment, glaring back at me with his brown grazing eyes, "I own you, understand?"

"You don't Chan. Your just my teacher-" I let out a Yelp when I felt his arms harshly grip at my waist and slam me against the whiteboard,
"And your just my slut."

I was utterly disappointed with his words. Who the fuck does he think he is?
Using me for my body and telling me to pass his class. He also called me a slut now? If that's what I mean to him then I'm out.

I did exactly that and pushed him apart, matching my way out of the door.

"You better see me after class." He said and I heard it clearly but still marched out, without even glancing back at him.

~~~