Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18

~JEONGIN'S POV~

"Oh hey Innie-" Seungmin stopped midway through his sentence and looked down at how I was practically limping and couldn't even stand straight.

"Are you okay? you've been limping a lot these few days." I shrug at his words, "the floor loves when I fall on it."

Seungmin rolled his eyes, "yeah sure, I believe you. What did Mr. Chan want you to talk about yesterday?"

"N-nothing." I tried to not stutter but I just couldn't help it. There was no way Seungmin would be okay with all the things going between me and Chan.

That makes it worse..I have nobody to talk to about our relationship. Seungmin would usually be the one advising me on everything but since he can't know I'm just left to solve this whole mess on my own.

"Hey you two nut heads." We glance behind us where Changbin was. He had his arm wrapped around Felix's shoulder which made both me and Seungmin to smirk.

"Hey trashbin..why are you hanging onto Felix that closely? Hiding something hmm?" Seungmin asked which made Felix blush. It was so easy to tell because of his red his ears turned.

"Actually, we were just about to tell you. He's my boyfriend now."

I widen my eyes and look back to Seungmin who had the same expression as me. I don't know why we were surprised when it was already quite obvious.

"Wow..congrats you two.."

"Yeah and we were going to invite you both to our party at Felix's place after school." Changbin added.

"I'm definitely not coming." Seungmin crossed his arms and looked away from us.

"Why not?"
"Because! I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be third wheel again! And I'm in no mood of hearing them moan all throughout the night."

Changbin tsked at his words. "It's your choice if you want to come or not. But I'm not denying the moans all night part-" Felix smacked his arm before he could finish his sentence.

"Hey Minnie, why don't you just ask Hyunjin to come with you?" I suggest and it seems like he's blushing(?) Now.

"N-no! Not that motherfucker!" He yelled and started sprinting away to class like some idiot still being very red since I mentioned his name.

"What's wrong with him?" Changbin asks and I nod my head.

"I don't know but I'll ask Hyunjin to join too so he won't feel too lonely."
"Sure, I guess."

The bell rang which dismissed all the students to their classrooms. Changbin pecked Felix cheek and waved us gooodbye while running to his class.

I stopped Felix by grabbing on to the end of his sleeve. "Wait Felix, can I talk to you for a second?"

He nods and smiles at me. "Sure thing."

"Uhm..if you and Changbin are having a party at your place..does that mean Chan hyung is gonna be there too?"
"Probably."

"Probably?"
"Well you see, I don't really know his schedule for today. He most likely isn't gonna be there if he has a night shift."

"Oh..okay..thanks Felix."
"No problem. See you tonight!"

He skips away and I start heading my own way after our conversation.