Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11

"Hey Jeongin there you are!"
Hyunjin smiled on seeing the younger approaching him with swollen lips.

"Where were you the entire lunch break?" Changbin questioned cockily, eyeing the male head to toe.

"I-uhm..busy!" Jeongin stuttered, somehow loosing his entire ability to lie.

"Busy? Oh my Jeongin, you must be hungry from working so much!" Hyunjin threw his arms around the male in awe and babying him.

"I-I'm not don't worry. I've had..a lot.." he said a small smirk coming over his lips on the remembrance of the older's hot view while he was sucking him off.

The three remained unbothered and shrugged at him before Hyunjin guided
Seungmin and Jeongin by wrapping his arms around their shoulders.
"Well since we three have a class together, you'll be guiding me with my work." He smiled.

Jeongin only nodded as he glanced at Seungmin who seemed to be..blushing..?

~CHAN POV~

I saw him run out for his class and couldn't help but admire his back profile while he did so.

This guy somehow gave me a hard on even though he just sucked me off. I swear he has me on his ring finger right now..

It was quite disappointing that I have to leave early today. On a normal day it would be great but I wasn't the one selected for detention today. It was Minho so I just wanted to head back to my office, pack up and leave for the comfort of my home.

Obviously there isn't such thing as a smooth evening for me thanks to the group of girls whispering among themselves as soon as I walked down the hallway.

I tried to ignore them while walking straight ahead but as I was expecting it wasn't that easy.

"Channie oppa~! Where are you heading out this early oppa~?"

I cringed at her words but my face didn't show it as much, "somewhere." I answered trying to walk away but she suddenly held onto my arm.

"Get off me miss." I didn't even try to be polite I was just straightforward but she still denied and clinged even closer.

I swear if I wasn't a teacher here, I would've already be done with this bitch.

"Do I need to call security?" I tried to sound more strict.
I even heard camera flashes and pictures being taken of her clinging on to me by the other group of girls.

"Why so grumpy oppa~? Do you not like me~?" She pouted and made me internally gag.

"No. Not one bit." I spoke truthfully making her gasp and finally free my arm.

"Oppa!" She still tried keeping the cute act by crossing her arms and pouting like a duck at me.

"That's Mr. Chan to you miss." I said and didn't mind the laughter coming from the group of girls.

I pushed past the female and straightened myself as I headed towards my office.

"Very nice Chan-ssi." I heard a voice speak up from behind me as I entered my empty office.

I glanced back to see Felix standing there with the car keys in his hand.

I rolled my eyes at him, taking away the keys. "If you were here to give me my keys then thank you. You can leave now."

"Actually.." he approached me and watched me pack away all my files. "Changbin dropped me earlier.."

"Good for you I guess."

Felix stopped me from packing further by placing his hand over mine. I looked up to him and groaned.

"What now?"

"Don't act dumb Chan. You know what I mean."

I stopped, thinking for a bit and turned to him with another look.

"Is it about Jeongin?"

He nodded making me leave out another groan.

"There's nothing going on between us."

"Is that why you got a boner by checking him out earlier?"
He pointed out to my upright and very obvious erection through my pants.

"That doesn't prove that we have something going on between us."

He sighed and facepalmed at me. "Hyung, I'm not dumb nor am I blind. I know you two have something going on just by the tension."

"Your overthinking lix."
Manipulating? Nah. More like me wanting to not get caught even if this guy was my childhood bestfriend and could read me like an open book.

"Maybe I am. Whatever it is hyung, I'm asking you to be careful with what you do. Your a teacher and could loose your job if they found out you got horny because of a student."

I hummed as I finally finished packing and walked with Felix out the office.

As we were heading out I heard something fall behind the bushes of the lockers but glanced to find nothing.

Maybe it was just my consciousness..

~HYUNJIN POV~

I have to save Jeongin from him..

~~~

A/u note :
We love late updates and short chapters <3