Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

<this whole chapter is changlix POV ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) >

"Well anyways, me and Felix have some catching up to do. Y'all can continue without us." The male said before grabbing Felix on his wrist and rushing out of the park.

~FELIX POV~

Changbin kept dragging me out of the park and I don't even know where. I don't remember him telling me about anything in particular since our meeting was quite unexpected.

Heck, if I knew Changbin was one of my best friends' students I would've passed the talking stage already.

My wrist started to hurt from him dragging me endlessly, "Changbin hyung! Please let me go I can walk on my own!" I scream at him.

He suddenly stops on his tracks making me bump into him with force. Unlike him, I fell on the grass because of the sudden intrusion.

"I didn't mean it like that!" I complained while dusting off all the grass stuck on my jeans. He held his hand out to me to get up and I followed.

"Thank you, now where exactly are we going?"

"Not quite sure, my place?"

I nod in approval because I also wanted to see what his place was like even though he showed me what it was like on our video calls.

We head inside his car and buckled our seatbelts as Changbin started taking a reverse from the parking spot.

I have to admit how hot he looks when reversing his car with just one hand. As I was admiring or basically checking him out I felt a tight sensation between my legs.

No..it can't be..

Did this dude really just give me a boner from reversing his car?

I bit my lip and squeezed my legs together in order to remain under suspicion. I knew that if Changbin knew about my hard on he wouldn't stop teasing me about it so I didn't want to risk anything at that moment.

Changbin finally pulled off from the parking lot as we were heading down the empty roads. My hard on was getting unbearable at that point but I couldn't do anything.

To make things worse, I felt a hand being placed over my thigh.
It didn't seem to bother me at first but when he started caressing it and bucking it slightly upwards the pain only grew.

"Relax, I'm not going to bite you." Changbin said. I looked down to find my thighs basically squeezing his hand in between and completely freaked out.

All I could do was apologize towards him and try to relax my thighs. Luckily he wasn't seeing the effect he had on me.

Can this guy get any hotter?

I shook my dirty thoughts away and chewed on my bottom lip.

Finally..it was Changbin's house coming in view. He took his hand away which I was quite disappointed of but tried to avoid.

He walked me till the front door and let me in before him. What a gentleman..I thought to myself as I examined his house.