Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20

~READERS POV~

Seungmin was stirring the drink in his cup, not paying attention to the couple having a full on conversation about how cookies are baked and not cooked, thus should be called bakeies.

He thought that at least Jeongin would be next to him to keep him company but he'd already disappeared to god knows where.

He definitely made up his mind to not glance at Hyunjin, especially since what had happened.

"Hey." He heard the familiar voice call out to him but didn't respond.

"You know you can't ignore me forever right?"
"Watch me."

Hyunjin chuckled unbelievable on his stubborn behavior.

"Look, I don't get why your so angry with me..is it because of that kiss-"
"I told you to not bring it up!" Seungmin shouted at him before he could finish, already turning as red as a tomato.

Hyunjin leaned down to his height and lifted his chin making them lock eyes together, "you're a great kisser Kim Seungmin." He said as his eyes shifted down to the males cherry chapped lips while licking his own.

Seungmin gulped, already intensely blushing and snapping out of his charms. He pushed him lightly, spacing between them.

"You're really fucking annoying."
"I know~"

Seungmin and Hyunjin spent the rest of the party arguing which was basically Hyunjin indirectly teasing and flirting with him by which Seungmin grew angry even if he himself was flustered from all of it.

Changbin lifted the glass of beer from his palm as Felix and Hyunjin followed leaving Seungmin who despised alcohol.

"I toast to me and my boyfriend Felix finally becoming official!" Changbin said as all of them cheered and chugged down on their glasses of alcohol.

As expected, Changbin carried Felix bridal style to his bedroom and slammed it lock after barely having two sips of the drink leaving Hyunjin and Seungmin on their own.

Hyunjin hiccuped his way towards Seungmin and threw his arms around the male, clinging on to him. Seungmin whined and tried pushing him away,

"H-Hyunjin! S-stop you're literally drunk!"
"So what~"

"Ugh, you're breath stinks!"
"You complain a lot baby.." he hiccuped turning Seungmin red all over again.

"Don't call me that.."
"What? Baby~?"
"Stop."
"Or what?"

Seungmin finally pushed away from the male and started heading out the door, not taking anymore from Hyunjin anymore.

Hyunjin however, chased after the male and yanked his wrist, making him turn around and face him.

"Look, I'm sorry just don't leave me.."
Seungmin sighed, "what makes you think I'd stay after you saying that?"

"Ugh, look I just like you okay!? So fucking much and I know you find me annoying as fuck but I really mean when I say that's my way of flirting
and—"
He was interrupted midway of his sentence when he felt a pair of lips against his.

Seungmin immediately pulled out after he unintentionally kissed Hyunjin not once, but twice. (Fancy~ ooh~)

His cheeks started to heat up when e hit realization. "I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to- I wasn't thinking and- you said you liked me-"

Hyunjin yanked the male closer, wrapping his arms around his waist as Seungmin stumbled on his chest.

"I'm not letting you go like last time Kim Seungmin~" he whispered seductively into the males ear while nibbling on the shell of it.

Seungmin shivered under his touch and didn't bother pushing him away this time. Something in him made him feel this was right.

Hyunjin connected their lips into a real kiss this time making Seungmin now completely melt on the feeling of Hyunjin's damp lips roam around his own.

It definitely was a new feeling for him only caused by Hyunjin who he claimed he 'despised'. Is it right to have his enemy have him feel this way?

He didn't have time to think straight as Hyunjin already started licking his bottom lip and asking for entrance. He was hesitant but granted the access just to see how far he'd get.

What he felt next definitely surprised him. Hyunjin's tongue worked sinfully good as he tried kissing back with his knees already growing weak.

The older tugged on the males tongue before sucking on it and finally pulling out. Both of them panted as Seungmin was a blushing mess with his lips all swollen and eyes all worked up.

Hyunjin smiled on seeing how ethereal he looked, "you look so beautiful puppy~"

Seungmin flushed in embarrassment and lightly smacked his arm making Hyunjin chuckle and leave a small peck on the corner of his lips.

His hands slowly snaked down the males ass giving it a light squeeze which made Seungmin jerk up in surprise.

"Relax puppy, I don't bite~"

Seungmin did relax a bit but felt like he was missing the feelings of Hyunjin's lips on his again so he pulled the male to face him and connected their lips once again.

Hyunjin smirked into the kiss and sheepishly kissed back making them turn it into a hot make out session now.

Every time they had to pull out for air, they connected their lips almost immediately craving more and more until it ended with them shirtless on the couch with Seungmin seated on Hyunjin's crotch while kissing him passionately.

They eventually pulled out when they heard a door click open to find Changbin staring at them in shock.

"Don't mind me...I just need some extra towels.." he said to the two before grabbing the bottle of lube and hurrying back in, not forgetting to hand them a bottle as well.

"It will come in handy" he smirked as Seungmin blushed more intensely and hid himself in the crook of Hyunjin's neck.

Hyunjin chuckled a bit until Changbin finally left them alone again.

"Are you tired baby? You can sleep against me if you're tired." He suggested as Seungmin only nodded in response.

They started laying down on the couch next to each other. It wasn't as spacious but they somehow managed as Hyunjin pulled him closer with their legs intertwined.

"T-this isn't very comfortable Hyunjin.." he whimpered as he felt the gap between them closing.
Hyunjin was stuck in the same situation, trying to contain his boner by kissing the pout away on Seungmin's lips.

"It's okay baby..here I'll even sing you a lullaby okay?"
Seungmin nodded as he already started getting drowsy on hearing Hyunjin's soft voice singing a lullaby.

He eventually drifted off to sleep thanks to his soothing voice and so did Hyunjin while his hands protectively secured around the males small figure.

~~~

A/u note :
          This was originally supposed to be a very smutty book but its turning more into fluffy one...?