Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22

<this chapter is Seungjin POV>

~SEUNGMIN POV~

I hate my life.

Everything since yesterday is going all wrong. I had to share the same couch with Hyunjin. And that's not even the worse part.

I. Liked. It.

I would've been lying to myself if thought I didn't like it because I really did. His embrace was so soothing and protective that made me all fuzzy and warm on the inside.
I would kill a soul to go back in his arms but I'm not trying to show it because I still hate him..even if he made me blush a million times.

I look down to my disgusting bowl of cereal with oats and spoilt cold milk in it. I wouldn't be eating this in a million years but since Felix has no healthy options I have to shove this down my throat.

"You guys are up already?"

I hear Felix come out of the bedroom while limping and Changbin following after him.

I give him a nod while Changbin seems to be washing off his hands.

Hyunjin nudged me to my side when both Felix and Changbin were busy and I turn towards him swiftly.

"Do you think they've done..it?"

That was such an oblivious question. "Ya think?" I reply, snapping at him and he just smirk while looking down to his own food while spooning it.

"B-by the way..Seungmin can you help Hyunjin with his math? Jeongin asked me to remind you this morning." Felix muttered trying to ignore Changbin's arm snaking around his waist.

I almost stabbed my bowl, "that bitch.." I muttered under my breath.

Jeongin knew how much I hated Hyunjin and yet he had the nerve to set me up with him.

"My math is just fine but I wouldn't mind a few.." I feel his hand slowly place itself on top of mine before he gives it a light squeeze, "extra classes.." he whispers and I smack his hand away in disgust.

"Ugh, there's no way I'm working with his doof. Like he said, his math is fine and I could've cared less if he was any bad at it-"

"Oh come on Seungmin. Cant you see that it's just Felix trying to get us out so we don't have to hear their moans?" Hyunjin said.

I stop for a moment to think about his words which weren't wrong either. The last thing I wanna do is be a third wheel again. I would much rather hang out with Hyunjin at that point.

"Ugh,  fine.." I say in defeat and I can't help but notice Hyunjin smirking.

After we finished our breakfast, Hyunjin grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me out making me stumble out the door.

"Slow the fuck down Hyunjin!" I yell at him in annoyance once we step out the door.

"Jeez, I'm sorry I just forgot you had short legs." He says making me even more annoyed.

"I DONT HAVE SHORT LEGS! WE DONT EVEN HAVE MUCH OF A HEIGHT DIFFERENCE—" he placed a finger over my lips before u could continue and I smack it away.