Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7

"What exactly are all of you doing at my house?"

"The park got boring and we decided to give you two a visit!" Jeongin cheered.

"Now, what exactly were both of you doing in the same bathroom?" Seungmin questioned, smirking at the two.

Changbin gulped nervously, "n-nothing.."

"Channie hyung!" Jeongin leaped onto Chan and pulled him into a tight hug as soon as he exited the bathroom catching the attention of the others.

Chan didn't respond and just let the younger cling onto him until he pulled out with a wide smile. He turned towards Changbin and spoke up again, "Changbin hyung, can we watch some of your cheesy movies!?"

"They're not cheesy." Changbin admitted while crossing his arms.

"Yeah Innie, we had to walk you to the bathroom for at least a month by how scared you were." Seungmin added.

Jeongin gasped dramatically, "I thought we promised to not bring that up!"

"Right." Seungmin said in sarcasm.

"Okay okay, I'll go get them you two get everything ready." Changbin said before heading towards the bedroom until a grip on his wrist stopped him.

"What about us?" Felix questioned pointing towards Chan and himself.

Changbin let out a smirk and yanked the male towards him making him stumble on top of his chest. "You can help me." He whispered, "and you can help the other kids."

Chan nodded and followed behind Jeongin and seungmin quietly.

"This is going to take a while.." Changbin smirked as he whispered those words into the younger's ear making Felix gulp nervously.

Before he knew it, he got yanked into the room with the door clicking locked.

~CHAN POV~

I left Changbin and Felix alone because I knew exactly what was going to happen to the two. The only downfall is that I have to keep these two distracted while they finish their 'work'

I followed Jeongin into the males living room which was quite spacious and had a million couches, even a large chandelier hanging from the ceiling. He must be rich..

I saw the two other kids hurry into different rooms and coming back with pillows and blankets even plushies.

"Need any help?" I asked Jeongin who plopped all the things onto the couch as for Seungmin who started settling them down.

"No thanks hyung!" Jeongin said with a wide smile. I saw him skip along back in a bedroom and had my eyes attached to his body figure.

He looked so cute yet taintable. I decided to follow him in the room and slowly locked it without him noticing.

"Oh? Hey again hyung, what are you doing here? And why is the door closed?" He asked as innocently as ever.

A smirk formed on my lips as I approached him and slipped my hands around his waist.
I gave a small pinch making him drop everything from his arms.

"You like that don't you?" He didn't respond and quietly started picking everything he dropped.

I backed him up until he fell onto the bed. I hovered over his smaller figure and noticed how he shuddered under my breath.

Before I could continue, I heard a knock on the door and quickly unlocked it to be met with a Seungmin. The boy gave me a smile and skipped inside, helping Jeongin to carry everything.