Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14

~READERS POV~

"Hey Innie, are you walking home with me? Changbin hyung said Felix is picking him up so I'm hoping at least your available..?" Seungmin asked, nudging Jeongin with his elbow.

Jeongin shook his head, "sorry Seungmo, Chan hyung asked me to meet him after class." He was still unsure on whether he would agree it or not because of their small 'fight' earlier.

It ended in him just being a pussy and agree on it anyway. He was way too in love to deny the older at that point.

Seungmin groaned, poutingly. "Great! Now I'm left all alone to walk home too!"

Jeongin felt bad for his friend until he saw Hyunjin jog towards him.

"Hey Jeongin, we're walking home together right?" He asked completely ignoring the Seungmin who was staring at him.

Jeongin let out a smile towards him, "sorry hyung, I have to meet up with my teacher. You can walk with Seungmin today." He suggested making the two widen their eyes and glare at each other.

Both of them had disgust written on their face, especially Seungmin. "Uhm, no thanks I'd rather walk alone."

"Hey! I'm not that bad!"

"Your deodorant says otherwise, what is that anyways? Baby diapers or something?"

"In my defense, it's baby powder!" Hyunjin argued, crossing his arms and glancing back at Jeongin.

Jeongin rolled his eyes at the two, "as long as you two don't kill each other, I'm pretty sure you can walk back home together."

"But-"

"No buts, hurry or else you'll miss the bus!" Jeongin pushed the two away finally seeing them fade away from his sight.

He smiled to himself, "they are so in love with each other." He thought, chuckling in the thought.

After a few other students exited the building the teachers eventually started walking out as well. He smiled when he saw Chan walk out.

He walked up to him, forcing away his smile, knowing he had to somehow still be mad at him.

"Why exactly was I supposed to see you?" He questioned as Chan didn't utter a word and walked towards his car.

Jeongin was a bit confused and started getting annoyed at how the older only ignored his existence.
"Hello? Chan hyung! Stop ignoring me! Tell me why you called me at least!?"

Chan still remained silent, quietly placing all his belongings in the back seat before opening the passenger seat and motioning Jeongin to get inside.

"W-what? Am I supposed to-"
"Hurry up and get in, I don't have all day."

Jeongin was hesitant and eventually gave up, hoping inside as Chan closed the door for him, getting next to him and buckling his seat belt.

He started the car and began heading out a free road. The ride was silent but Jeongin was having many thoughts fogging up his head.