𝟎𝟎𝟑: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥.

Once Saylor had left the Pogues all slumped down onto the couch not knowing what to say

Once Saylor had left the Pogues all slumped down onto the couch not knowing what to say. Non of them understood what the hell just happened. They all had so many questions.

"Ok, what the hell just happened?" JJ said, being the first to break the silence.

"I have no idea" Pope replied. John B stood up from his seat and started pacing.

"How did she not know about dad? Why is she even here?" John B asked whilst running his hands through his hair stressed.

"Who was she calling a psychotic bitch?"

"What was so important she needed to tell your dad that she came back here after 2 years." Pope chimed in adding more questions to the already long list.

JJ just rolled his blue eyes at all of their questions. He wanted answers too but he was more curious about what happened to her while she was away. He seemed to be the only person that noticed her flinch whenever someone moved towards her and the comment she made about not doing touch anymore. Maybe he was overthinking everything because of his dad or maybe he saw himself in her during those moments. He wasn't sure but either way it hurt him to see her in that state.

"What do you think she is doing"

"I don't know Pope... I really don't know." John B sighed.

After she left she practically ran to the closest telephone box. She needed to call her mother. She needed to let it all out. She knew it was a bad idea but she didn't care.

"Who is this?!" Her mother spat down the phone aggressively. Saylor flinched at her voice but reminded herself she couldn't hurt her through a phone.

"DAD IS DEAD AND YOU DIDN'T FUCKING TELL ME! YOU FAKED THOSE LETTERS FOR 2 YEARS! YOU USED ME! YOU FUCKING BITCH!" Saylor screamed into the phone letting out all of her pain and pent up aggression from the last 2 years.

"SAYLOR! DO NOT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT! GET YOUR SPOILT ASS BACK HERE YOU DIRTY WHORE! YOU HAVE JOBS TO DO!" Her mother yelled making all of Saylors hairs stand and goose bumps rise. One word in particular hurt her the most. 'Dirty' she felt as if she was dirty. She has been contaminated. She couldn't even look at herself without gagging... without feeling him all over her like a rash.

A permanent rash.

"Fuck you" is all Saylor croaked in response before she slammed the phone down ending the call.

She didn't want to go back to the Chateau but she had promised John B and she didn't have anywhere else to go. It started to rain as she walked back but she didn't care. She let the rain plummet down onto her skin and soak into her clothes swallowing her into a cold embrace. She kind of liked the feeling, it was like a hug but without being physically touched by someone.

It made her feel safe.

When she arrived back home she stepped through the door with her clothes dripping all over the floor but she didn't give a shit. She plopped herself down into the arm chair opposite the couch where her brother and friends were sat. She wasn't even sure if she could still call them her friends and that hurt her but she had bigger things on her mind.

"Saylor are you ok?" Her brother ask her cautiously not wanting her to snap again.

"I'm fine" she responded. She knew they were going to ask questions so before they could she told them just enough information to stop them asking questions. "I know you have questions so here goes nothing. I came back to tell dad something but it doesn't matter anymore because he's dead which I would have loved to have known before I came here but nooooo because our mothers a bat shit crazy drug addict who faked letters from dad for 2 years." She sighs. "I think that about covers it." it didn't cover it in the slightest.

She didn't tell them about how she worked for a drug dealer to pay of her mums debt, Ward Cameron and her Mothers secret relationship, the abuse, her forced engagement or that night but it was enough to get them to back off. "Ok so if we are done here I'm going to bed" she stood up from her chair and walked into her room that hadn't changed at all since she left.

So much for step 4 of her plan...

No one knew how to respond so they all just watched her walk out of the room and into her own

"Well shit." John B said trying to process everything he was just told.

"She is hiding something." JJ announced to the group. He could tell she was holding back. He knew she was only giving them information so they would stop asking questions because that was a technique he used all to often.

"What do you mean?" Pope asked him.

"It's obvious. She's keeping things from us... allot of things." JJ replied. "Whatever it is, it's not good" he added.

"JJ is right, I can tell when she's s lying and keeping secrets. And from what i just saw, shes keeping a fair few."John B sighed.

"Well, what are we going to do?" Kie asked the group.

"Help her" JJ concluded.

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ