𝟎𝟓𝟎: 𝐊𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐡.

After an incredibly awkward and silent car ride they had arrived

After an incredibly awkward and silent car ride they had arrived. Saylor waltzed ahead of the Cameron family not wanting to spend a second more with them than she had too.

The first person she saw when she walked through the grande entry way was Topper. She sighed in relief but needed desperately to talk to him about the deleted footage.

Topper stood with his jaw hung loose when he saw the Routledge girl, he wasn't expecting her to be there and he definitely wasn't expecting her to be Rafes date. "Top thank god your here, we need to talk." She pulled him by his arm over to the corner of the room. She was about to speak but was startled by the boy laughing at her.

"I'm sorry you look great it's just, you look like a kook" he laughed. Truly he couldn't wrap his head around it.

"Don't remind me" she groaned. "Did you know JJ and I got arrested?"

"What no?!" He exclaimed.

"They somehow knew it was Pope. So me and J took the blame" Saylor explained. "I thought we got rid of the evidence?"

"The bitch must have made copies" he growled.

"Of course she did" the brunette sighed. That's when Sarah Cameron waltzed in looking pretty as ever in her white dress distracting the kook.

"Hey. Hey, Sarah. Hey. I waited on you. You said you wanted to walk in together." Topper walked over to her excited.

"Yeah, well, I came with my parents so" The kook princess deadpanned causing his face to fall flat.

"Can we talk for a sec?" He asked and she nodded. A heated conversation began and Saylor tried to leave.

"Well that's awkward" she whispered to herself as she was walking out the room. Before she could make it someone grabbed her shoulder and pulled her back.

"Not so fast, your walking in with us" Ward reminded her as if she had forgotten. He pushed her in Rafes direction and he swiftly wrapped his hand tightly round her waist so she couldn't leave. Rafe felt unbelievably happy to have his girl back in his arms but Saylor was fighting back tears her body tense.

"Trouble in paradise?" Rafe questioned his best friend as he walked over huffing out air from his cheeks.

"Apparently I'm walking in alone" he sighed clearly upset by the situation.

"Sucks to be you du-" Rafe teased but didn't get to finish as the girl tucked under his arm interrupted.

"Walk in with us" she suggested ignoring the daggers Rafe was sending in her direction. "What kind of friend would I be if I let you walk in alone" Topper smiled thankfully, making his was over to the other side of the girl. Wrapping her arm around his bicep she relaxed feeling a form of comfort knowing she can distract herself from Rafes touch.

"Excuse me, sir. Do we have to shuck these ourselves?" Kie spoke in a shitty English accent to Pope who had his back turned working on the BBQ. "'Cause it might mess up my costume."

They both chuckled when their eyes met. "We wouldn't want that now, would we?" He joked back in the same accent.

"That accent was bad." She told him.

"It was. I was gonna let it go." He shrugged back. "You ever seen this many Kooks in one place?"

"Yeah, Last year. We're in the lion's den." She sighed feeling out of place.

"Hey, have you heard from JJ or S" Pope questioned with worry.

"No. They will be all right. They've got the survival instincts of a cockroach." Kie tried to reassure her friend.

"It's all my fault." He groaned guilt eating him alive.

"You didn't do this, Pope. Rafe almost killed you. Remember?" She reassured him squeezing his shoulder. Clapping filled the air as Ward and Rose Cameron walked down the stair way. "Here come Lord Capital and the Exploiters."

"She's gonna poke somebody's eye out with that." Pope laughed.

The second the pair saw Saylor walk down the stairs sandwiched between the two kook kings the playful atmosphere vanished into one of shock and confusion.

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ