𝟎𝟑𝟓: 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐝.

"What's this?" JJ asked Pope as he reached over to press a button

"Don't touch that." Pope snapped swatting his hands away. "I'm trying to work out this thing"

"God bless geeks, Pope. Truly, man. What would we do without you to control the drones?"

"It's not a drone. It's an ROV." He corrected.

"Shut up. Shut up. It's too early for that right now." The blonde argued.

"Do you 2 ever stop arguing?" Saylor huffed as she sat on the edge of the deck swinging her feet in the water. "I can't wait for you guys to realise your like the dream team"

"Dream team?" Pope asked

"Me and Pope?" JJ spoke whilst motioning his finger between himself and Pope.

"Yes. Popes got the brains and JJs got the brawn." She shrugged.

"Ok so where are you in this equation?" Pope asked his eyes remained focused on the drone.

"I'm the beauty obviously." She commented snuggly flipping her hair over her shoulder. Pope rolled his eyes and JJ nodded in agreement.

"She's not wrong" earning a wide smile and wink back in response.

"Hey, once we get footage of the wreck, we'll bring it to a lawyer in town and file a formal claim." John B announced as he tread water next to Kie.

"It's bullshit. Why do we have to do that?" The blonde groaned rubbing a hand through his hair.

"Well, there is maritime salvage law." Pope declared.

"You can't just go to the ocean floor and scoop a bunch of stuff up." Saylor added now standing up from her seat on the dock and moving towards JJ.

"I know. I know. It's just lawyers aren't cheap, bro." JJ wrapped his hands around the girls waist and rested his chin on her head.

"As soon as they see the footage, they'll work for a comp." The shaggy haired brunette revealed confidently.

"How do you know all of that?" Saylor asked her twin with a raised eye brow.

"Cause dad said it, like, a million times."

"That explains why I don't know" his sister joked about how they never spoke whilst she was away but everyone looked at her sympathetically. "It's a joke guys, you can laugh" when non of them responded she rolled her eyes. "Damn, tough crowed. Ha ha ha" she fake laughed childishly. "Your so funny Saylor" she raised her voice. "Wow thanks Saylor you too" her voice returned to its original pitch as if she was having a conversation with herself. JJ covered her mouth to get her to shut up but he was laughing to himself.

"This tether is, like, really long. In the wrong weather, it could get pushed around." Pope sighed.

"Then we'll go at dead calm." John B nodded

"So now, we just gotta wait around for the right weather." Kie agreed.

"And today is not that day." John B declared looking up at the grey thunder clouds that filled the sky.

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ