𝟎𝟓𝟕: 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐭 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐲𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥.

Pope had informed Saylor on the events that took place that night and it was fair to say she was really confused

Pope had informed Saylor on the events that took place that night and it was fair to say she was really confused. Not confused with what happened but confused with how to feel.

Topper pushed her twin of the hawks nest she was angry with him that's for sure, but she also felt hurt for him. He loves Sarah that much was obvious, and she cheated on him with no remorse.

But then she felt guilty for trying to rationalise his outrage, John B is her brother after all.

However Saylor seemed to be most angry at Sarah. Sarah not only hurt her new friend but her twin got hurt because of her actions. Maybe she was bias but Saylor fully believed Sarah being a Cameron is the reason for what happened. She's a Cameron, always has been and always will be.

"Let's make pancakes" She replied blankly after a few moments of silence.

Pope and Saylor arrived at the Wreck slightly later than everyone else after they got distracted making pancakes this morning.

Tension was high when they had arrived but she didn't pay any notice and ran over to her brother wrapping her arms around his torso. "Thank god, your ok." She whispered in his ear before sitting between him and Pope.

"I'm sorry. You're staying where?" Kie asked John B and both Pope and Saylor look at the boy confused as they had clearly missed the first part of the conversation.

"Tannyhill" He replied.

"So you're living with Sarah Cameron." Kie spat bitterly.

"No no no, this is exactly what he wants." Saylor whispered to herself so only she could hear.

The Camerons are not so slowly and surely wrapping their dirty hands all over her family. Pope immediately looked over at Saylor to see if she was ok.

"Okay, look, the only reason I'm living there is because her dad bailed me out, right? And it's way better than foster care, which, by the way, is where I was about to go if Ward didn't step in."

Saylor scoffed. Foster care is definitely better than living with the Camerons.

"Saylor he signed up to be your legal guardian too, he said to tell you that you can move in tonight. He set your room up already." John B told his sister thinking she would be grateful for a place to stay.

Pope gritted his teeth and curled his hands into fists at the thought of Ward or Rafe being anywhere near Saylor.

Saylor started feeling dizzy and overwhelmed. It all clicked in her head. When Cheryl said she already had a legal guardian on the island she was talking about Ward.

He signed those papers long before he did John Bs. He wants her to be trapped on OBX with him and Rafe.

She can't stay with the Camerons. She can't stand the sight of Ward and she definitely can't live under the same roof as Rafe. Suddenly the island began to feel very small and she felt trapped as if the waves on the beach were creeping into shore in attempts to drown her whole.