𝟎𝟕𝟏: 𝐄𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐆𝐨 𝐀𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝.

JJ and Saylor spent that night in Saylors room clutching tightly onto one another as if they were going to slip from the others grip

JJ and Saylor spent that night in Saylors room clutching tightly onto one another as if they were going to slip from the others grip. That if they let go the person they loved whole heartedly would disappear and join the list of people they had lost.

All the hurtful words spoken hours prior were discarded and written off. They knew they needed each other and that they belonged together. Because without the other they wouldn't be hole. Nothing more than a puzzle with a missing piece.

Saylor and JJ were no longer laid in the girls bed but were dangling their feet in the hot tub the blonde had drunkly brought the night before with stolen money from a drug dealer...

A problem Saylor was very much aware of but decided to push aside for a short while and fully appreciate the peacefulness that filled the chateau.

Her head was rested on JJs shoulder as his arm draped around her figure whilst drawing shapes onto the exposed skin of her lower thigh.

The giggle of Kie rang through the air as Pope lowered the bucket she was sat in. The Routledge girl stared at the contraption in awe, her best friend truly is a genius.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Pope asked Saylor when he noticed the look of awe on her face.

"Your amazing you know that" she chucked causing him to blush slightly. "Your definitely gonna get that scholarship"

"It's nothing really, just a simple-" The boy rambled not being able to take a compliment.

"Dude, just shut up and accept the compliment" JJ cut in.

Saylor laughed and nodded back at Popes smile of appreciation. "Hey kiwi, think you could do my hair?"

The wavy brunette beamed happily, patting the empty space on the seat next to her. "What can I do for you your majesty" she joked in a incredibly inaccurate English accent.

"Two French braids would be greatly appreciated kind fellow" The Routledge played along. They both then began to laugh loudly. It felt good to just have fun, to just enjoy being together without needing a purpose.

The two boys shared a look of admiration much like the one shared the night they danced at the wreck.

Pope made his way over to the tub joining his best friend as they watched Kie braid Saylors hair. "How did we get so lucky" Pope nudged the blonde.

"I don't know man"

"I love you, but if you hurt her. I will kill you" There wasn't an ounce of hestitantion or a waver of doubt in his voice. His tone was dead serious and JJ was certain he had never heard it before.

"If I ever hurt her, I would kill me before you could even reach me" The Maybank replied nodding. "Thank you"

"For what?"

"You were there for her when no one else was. Thank you for protecting her when I couldn't." JJ wasn't used to being so open with his emotions but after everything that was revealed last night he realised the importance of letting people in.

If Saylor had let him in sooner he could have supported her and he realised it would be hypocritical to want that of others but not give it himself.

"Of course. She's my person" He shrugged. Pope didn't need thanking as he knew he would do it all over again in a heart beat. "Twin flame shit, as Saylor would say" He chucked, the blonde joining in shortly after.

"Soooo, what do we think" Saylor skipped over to the pair doing a twirl showing off her freshly braided hair.

"I dunno, I kinda prefer it down" JJ shrugged his shoulders. "What about you Pope?"

"Yeah, me too." Pope agreed but he couldn't hold the laugher back at the girls pouty face much longer. Once he began laughing Saylor soon realised they were joking.

"You jerks!" She exclaimed and ran quickly closer to the pair.

"Oh no!" "We we're joking" They defended as they ran away from not only Saylor but now Kie as they chased them around the garden.

Saylor caught up with JJ and slammed him into the ground landing ontop of him. She pinned his arms above his head using one of her hands. The other tickled his sides. "Take it back! Tell me you like my hair!"

"Neverrrr!" He yelled laughing turning to the side to see Pope still running from Kie. After few more seconds of being tickled relentlessly he broke. "Ok ok! I take it back! You look great"

"I know" she stopped tickling him and smirked. She bent down and placed her lips gently on his. The blonde smiled into the kiss and moved his hands to rest onto the girls sides.

One gentle kiss then turned into more and they were now making out on the grass near the dock.

"Can you guys stop sucking each other's faces off?" Kie spoke unimpressed as the two broke apart with red tinted checks.

"Yeah I agree, I'm happy for you both but I don't want to see that" Pope nodded looking down at his friends that still remained on the ground.

JJ placed his hand on the back of her neck and pulled her into a final soft kiss before standing up to his feet. Saylor stood up with him and joined there hands.

"Don't get jealous guys, there enough love to go around" The Routldge girl smirked reaching out her hands and making a kissy face at the other girl.

"Nope, Stay away!" Kie shrieked as Saylor charged at her.

JJ then did the same to Pope causing him to sprint in the other direction. "Don't touch me with your crusty ass lips!!"

"Come here Popey, lemme give you some love" The blonde was laughing loudly his cheeks hurting from smiling so much. He promised himself to never forget this moment.

Kie and Pope eventually locked themselves in the chateau preventing the others from getting to them. And most importantly stopping them from 'sharing the love'.

After 10 minutes of convincing them that they would keep their lips to themselves Kie and Pope came out of hiding and joined them on the porch.

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ