𝟎𝟔𝟖: 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞.

The ride through the cut was very tense and JJs knuckles remained white the entire journey from how hard he was holding onto the wheel

"Welcome to Crackhead Wasteland." Sarah announced once the run down van arrived at Barrys.

"Oh shut up Sarah" Saylor hissed. She still couldn't seem to gather that some people don't have a the luxuries she did but that didn't mean they don't deserve it.

"I don't know about this, man." Pope voiced his concerns anxiously.

"Dude, why are we at Barry's?" John B turned to his best friend who was opening to door to the van.

"This'll only take a second." JJ revealed hopping out the drivers seat and pacing quickly to the run down trailer home.

"You know somebody should probably..."

"Yeah, I got it." John B then left the van to follow the blonde but not before turning to his twin. All eyes were on Saylor as they expected her to go after him too but she just shook her head.

The Routledge girl was still reeling in guilt. She couldn't believe she left Barry like that, but also guilt from hiding their friendship from the group. Guilt from hiding everything from her friends... her family.

By the time the blonde stormed back out of the trailer with John B stomping after him they had all collected themselves in a line outside the van.

"All right, so we're looking at five grand each for reparations for putting us through that bullshit. Sorry about that, y'all." JJ swung the duffel bag over his shoulder and into the van.

"So that's what we're doing now? We're robbing drug dealers?" Kie deadpanned not impressed with his actions.

"This Barry guy's gonna find out. And he's gonna come after us." Sarah exclaimed.

"Yes, he will. This is not the time to start wilin' out." John B tried changing his stubborn best friends mind again.

"How'd you like havin' a gun pulled on you?" JJ raised his voice. "He had it right here on you, bro. Look." He held his hand up which was in a gun shape to John Bs forehead.

"We've gotta go get the gold, okay? Just give me that shit. We're putting it back." The brunette tried to reason but JJ still refused."Do you feel like a tough guy? Huh? What are you gonna do when he comes for us?"

"We punch him in the throat." The Maybank boy nodded.

"Yeah, good fuckin' idea, JJ."

Saylor had enough and marched over to the blonde insterting herself into the heated conversation for the first time. She held her hand out of popped out her hip. "Give me the bag J. We're not taking that shit"

This caused the Maybank boy to laugh darkly shaking his head. "Of course you won't let me take it." He reached into his back pocket and pulled out a scrunched up piece of paper. "Wouldn't want Bear to get upset now would we" he shoved the paper angrily into her chest.