𝟎𝟕𝟓: 𝐆𝐚𝐚𝐝 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐀 𝐏𝐚𝐩𝐞.

The next morning Saylor woke up later than intended

The next morning Saylor woke up later than intended. Her plan was to meet Pope at his house and have pancakes before his interview but seen as she slept in that was so longer possible.

Rushing out of bed she got changed into a pair of denim shorts and a 'good luck Pope' top that she had painted a few nights ago.

Placing a kiss on the still sleeping blondes cheek before she ran out the house she inhaled deeply knowing the amount of exercise she was about to partake in.

After a ten minutes run, she arrived at the building slightly sweaty but still intact. "P!" She shouted for the boy who was walking towards the entry way and away from his dad who had dropped him off.

"S?" His face held a smile but that didn't hide his confusion. "What are you doing here?"

"I- I. Hold on, gimme a minute" she bent down placing her hands on her knees breathless. "I ran all the way here, I was planning on surprising you with pancakes but I over slept" she rambled as she caught her breath.

As she stood up that's when Pope noticed the writing on her top and let out a laugh. "You like it?" She twirled around.

"I love it" he chuckled. "You've never looked better"

"Yeah well, this is the closest I will ever get to becoming a cheer leader"

"Pope Heyward" a voice called from out the door way meaning it was his time to go in.

"Hey, you got this! No one deserves it more than you. Now go in there and show em who's boss" Saylor pulled him into a quick hug before turning him round and pushing him towards the door by his shoulders.

With his best friends words of encouragement he walked proudly up the stairs and through the doors hearing Saylor cheer him on. "Go Pope!" "I love you!" Were the last things he heard before the door closed behind him.

"What did that boy do the deserve you huh" Heyward asked the girl with a smile on his face. "Ruined a perfectly good shirt" he joked.

"Meh, it's John Bs shirt anyway" She shrugged. "And I would say were both pretty lucky" the brunette answered his question about their friendship.

"You want a lift home?"

"Nah, I'm gonna wait for him to come out" the Routledge girl nodded at the older man then waved him of as he drove away.

Saylor hadn't considered how boring the wait for her best friend to finish would be. It had been only two minutes since Heyward left and she was bored out of her mind. That's when she felt headphones in the back pocket of her jean shorts and smiled to herself as she plugged it into her phone which Kie had very kindly charged for her. The first song to play was daddy issues... that's ironic.

It was because of the music she failed to hear the car pull up behind her and also failed to hear the gravel which moved when the shoe collided as the driver of the car made their way towards her.

One minute she was humming along to the song and the next she was screaming into the cloth that had been place over her mouth and nose.

Within seconds the girl was unconscious and her limp body was being carried into a car.

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ