𝟎𝟖𝟔: 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞.

Pope made Saylor stay with the bike whilst he grabbed the gas incase she needed to get away but since he came back his cold attitude returned despite the conversation the two had shared

She heard yelling whilst she was waiting and recognised the voice of Heyward. It pained her knowing that the father and son were on bad terms but she had full confidence they will work it out, they always do.

Pope and Saylor had just pulled up at the warehouse to meet with the other 2 and grab the boat, but when they saw 2 dirt bikes outside they shared a concerned look.

Saylor recognised the bikes as Barry's and Rafes and ran quickly towards the building, Pope hot on her heels.

The sound of shouting and grunting continued to get louder the closer they got.

Her jaw dropped at the sight in front of her, Rafe had his hand wrapped tightly around Kiaras neck and Barry was beating JJ with his fists.

Knowing that Pope would help her female best friend she concentrated on helping her boy.

"BARRY STOP!" She yelled causing the long haired drug dealer to snap his head up to look at her.

Guilt swelled in his eyes at the sight of the look of hurt on her face. He knew that it was because of him.

Whilst his attacker was distracted by the girl he thought of as a sister JJ whipped his legs around kicking him to the floor.

Barry landed with a huff and the gun slid across the floor. Saylor ran over and kicked away the gun whilst the blonde took his turn to attack the man.

Once Barry was injured enough to not cause them any further problems JJ pulled away knowing that despite everything he had done Saylor cared for him and he didn't want to upset her.

The two were about to run over to each other and check they were ok but Kie yelling prevented that from happening.

"POPE STOP!"

When Saylor turned she saw her best friend choking her ex lover.

She could hear Kie and JJ shouting at Pope to stop but she couldn't bring herself to do it. Saylor remained still playing over everything he had done to her in her head.

Saylor isn't a violent person and hated seeing people hurt so why isn't she stopping him? She was torn, part of her was telling her to run forward and help but the other half wanted him to be hurt... the way he hurt her.

Eventually Pope gave in and Rafe slumped to the floor with blood spilling from his mouth.

JJ gently pulled Saylor out of the warehouse and as he did She met the blue eyes on the Cameron on the floor.

His eyes held so much emotion but she didn't care.

For the first time, Saylor didn't care about Rafe Cameron.

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ