𝟎𝟓𝟔: 𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞.

The group were now sat in the waiting room of the hospital anxious to hear news

The group were now sat in the waiting room of the hospital anxious to hear news. Sarah had just gone into the hospital room and said she wouldn't take long to let them know.

JJs leg was anxiously bouncing at a fast pace whilst kie sat next to him with her head rested on his shoulder.

In any other circumstance Pope would be filled with jealousy but all he could think about is how he has to tell Saylor and how she couldn't deal with any more stress if her twin is badly injured.

The second the Kook princess walked out of the hospital room that held their best friend she held their attention. "He's ok" everyone let out a sigh of relief. "Just a broken wrist"

"Can't kill a Pogue" JJ smiled bringing Pope and Kie into a hug.

"You guys should go home, get some rest. There's nothing anyone can do and I will stay here" Kie wanted to argue that Sarah should be the last person to stay but she was to mentally exhausted so nodded and pulled the boys out of the hospital by their wrists.

Pope hopped into the drivers seat of the Twinkie and the others got into the back. It didn't feel the same being in the van without the twins. "I will take you guys home" he announced to which they nodded.

After a tired silent ride they arrived outsides Kies large house on figure 8. "See you tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow" both boys confirmed at the same time. Kie smiled at them before going into her house.

"To the chateau?" Pope asked the blonde knowing his house is the last place he would want to be, especially after the events that night.

"To the chateau" JJ nodded as he climbed through the gap getting into the drivers passenger seat. "How are you going to tell S?" He asked concerned.

Inhaling a deep breath before speaking Pope replied. "I won't wake her, John B is ok so it can wait till the morning. She needs to rest"

JJ nodded in agreement. "Do you uh, know why she was with Rafe at midsummers?" He asked hesitantly.

Pope gulped and shook his head. "We didn't get chance to talk about it. But whatever the reason, I know it's not because she likes him that's for sure"

A ghost smile filled JJs face. Truth be told he was terrified she had feelings for Rafe. He was the better option in his eyes, he could give her things he never could. "That's good, yeah that's good"

They arrived at the chateau and the blonde hopped out but before he could close the door Pope spoke again. "She likes you JJ, just give her some time" JJ blushed and saluted him as he slammed the door shut and went inside the house. He decided to sleep in Saylors room, it smelt like her.

5 minutes later Pope arrived at his own home but his head was reeling. John B is dating Sarah? Why was Saylor at midsummers? The wedding date!

But all of that stopped once he stepped into his room and saw his best friend sleeping peacefully. He carefully got in the bed beside her trying not to wake her. I didn't go to plan however as Saylor is a light sleeper.

"Everything ok?" She spoke quietly her voice cracking.

"We will talk in the morning" he responded. Saylor lifted her head onto his chest and he put his arm around her.

"Thank you" she murmured tiredly. "For being my best friend" was the last thing she said before she fell back asleep.

"My pleasure" he whispered back before falling asleep himself.

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ