𝟎𝟕𝟖: 𝐈 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐃𝐚𝐝.

Saylor began to stir as Sarah shook at her shoulders

Saylor began to stir as Sarah shook at her shoulders. "Saylor I know you hate me but I really need you to wake up!"

"Sarah?" The Routledge girl croaked peeling her eyes open.

"Oh thank god your ok"

"What's happening?" That's when Saylor sat up and began to take in her surroundings. It took a few seconds to register and process everything that was happening but when it did she began to freak the fuck out. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!"

"Saylor your ok, I'm taking you and Sarah for a trip to the Bahamas, your mother is going to meet us there in a few days" Ward tried to comfort acting as if he cared. He was truly only putting a show on for Sarah.

"A TRIP?! A FUCKING TRIP?! YOU KIDNAPPED ME!" she was so beyond angry.

"Look I know your angry bu-" he began. "Get off the runway!" He yelled.

Thats when Saylor and Sarah noticed the Twinkie and most importantly John B heading straight towards the plane.

"Get off!" Ward yelled again waving his arms.

"BIRD! NO! STOP THE PLANE!" Saylor screamed. Sarah quickly joining in begging her dad to stop the plane. "YOUR GONNA KILL HIM"

Just before the plane and van collided Ward slammed down on the brakes causing all of them to jolt forward.

Sarah fell into Saylor and Saylor smashed her head harshly against the small window.

"Saylor! Sarah!" John B shouted as he made his way out of the Twinkie and to the two girls that had just hobbled from the plane.

"You trying to kill them?! Trying to get us killed?" Ward hissed.

"I need the gold!" The Routledge boy demanded pulling the two shaken girls behind him.

Sirens rang through the air before Ward could respond.

"Oh, thank God you're here." Ward sighed happily when Sheriff Peterkin made her way over. "Susan, I told you he lost his goddamn mind."

"Put your hands on your head." The sheriff directed.

"I'd do what she said." The Cameron man nodded at John B with a smug smile.

"She's talkin' to you, Ward." John B revealed as the smile fell from Wards face fell and crawled onto his own.

"You're under arrest for the murder of Big John Routledge." Peterkin pulled out her handcuffs.

Sarah gasped and fell back into John B. "I got ya." He comforted.

"Are you kidding me?" Ward laughed nervously.

"Put your hands on your head! Turn around. Drop to your knees!" Peterkin ordered to which Ward reluctantly followed. "I don't like bein' used. I waited a long time for this."

Ward then began fighting back causing Peterkin the pull out her gun and point it at Big Johns murderer.

The loud high pitch sound of a gun shot bounced through the air and it that moment everything went still.

Everyone looked at Ward waiting for him to fall but instead it was Peterkin who collapsed onto her knees before she met the cold concrete floor.

As she fell her attacker was revealed causing all of them to gasp.

Saylors gut wrenched at the sight of Rafe Cameron holding up a gun at the spot the Sheriff once stood.

"Rafe. What did you do?" The father asked his son his voice calm but it still wavered slightly.

Rafe began to laugh and Saylor knew that sound would haunt her as she slept.

"I saved you, Dad" He smiled with tears rolling down his face "I saved you."

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ