𝟎𝟖𝟎: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭.

Saylor took of sprinting in the same direction her brother had

Saylor took of sprinting in the same direction her brother had. Her legs were moving so fast her brain hadn't caught up.

It was like her head remained trapped with the Sheriff but her body was running away.

"GO GET HER! DO NOT LET HER GET AWAY!" Ward shouted to one of his men that were on the air strip.

Saylor didn't turn to see if anyone was chasing her, she knew they were. She couldn't hear their breathing and heavy foot steps. This only encouraged her to run faster.

As she ran she felt branches slice her blood covered legs like paper cuts leaving splinters in her skin. She felt the air as it flew through her hair, she felt the leaves crunch beneath her feet, she felt a hand on her shoulder.... She felt a hand on her shoulder?!

Quickly she span around terrified about the grip on her upper arm but what she saw only confused her.

A confused middle aged woman with a concerned look on her face. "Do you need help? Who's blood is that?" She asked wide eyed.

That's when Saylor realised she was stood in the middle of a road. "I - I" she didn't know what the fuck to say.

Suddenly a figure made its way through the bushes Saylor just appeared from with a dangerous look on his face.

Zach... oh shit.

Saylor was royally screwed, the person Ward had sent after her also happened to be the person she beat to a pulp in a motel room.

Once again she took of running but this time Zach was much closer.

She remembered an old storage space Barry took her too was near by and headed in that directions in the hopes that once she got there that there would be something useful she could use against him.

She jumped over a fallen branch and felt confident when she saw that Zach hadn't seen it and fell.

That confidence dropped when she face planted the floor. At the last second he had grabbed her ankle taking her down with him.

When she hit the ground her head collided with a large rock making her groan. Everything began to spin and all she could hear was a high pitch ringing. As she opened her eyes she noticed Zach moving to crawl on top of her through her clouded vision.

"Let's see how you like it, huh" he sucked his teeth before punching her in the jaw.

Again... and again.

Saylor was giving up, she didn't have the power to fight back. She laid there still accepting her fate.

That was until she saw the friendship bracelets on her wrist. She couldn't give up, she had friends... her family.

They needed her and she needed them.

Using the exact rock she had hit her head on she smashed it against her attackers head causing him to roll of her.

She not so elegantly stood up and began running again. Her knees threatening to buckle with every step and her brain smushing against her skull.

Zach didn't give up though, he liked the chase.

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ