𝟎𝟔𝟒: 𝐌𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬.

The entire boat ride to collect the trapped girls Saylor had her head laid in JJs lap with her legs draped across her twin as her best friend drove the boat

The entire boat ride to collect the trapped girls Saylor had her head laid in JJs lap with her legs draped across her twin as her best friend drove the boat. She felt completely at peace. "This is nice" she sighed calmly being comforted by the blondes finger tips on her scalp. "Just me and my boys"

"We are not 'your boys" her brother argued looking to the others for their agreement but he was met with non.

"We're her boys" "yup, her boys" the two nodded. Saylor smirked tapping her twin on the nose.

"Alright were 'your boys' just don't let it get to your head"

"Uh-oh!" Pope sang as they approached the boat that held the two teens captive the previous night.

"You forget your keys or something? You need a tow?" John B joked pushing his sisters legs of his lap as he stood making his way to the front of the boat.

Saylor watched as the 2 girls whispered to eachother and she would be lying if she said she wasn't jealous. Well not jealous, more scared. The Camerons had already taken allot from her , what's stopping Sarah from adding Kie to that list. A sigh fell past her lips and the blonde who's lap she still remained in looked at her curiously but she just shook her head gently at him.

"You gotta admit it was funny." Her twin carried on teasing.

"Mastermind, huh?" Kie poked her hip to the side looking at him unimpressed.

"I'm always plannin'." He shrugged.

"Some patriarchal bullshit."

"Yeah, that sucked." Sarah chimed in causing Saylor to groan. This earned her a scolding look from her brother.

"You still love us though, right?" JJ asked as they stepped into the boat.

"Yeah, whatever." Kie rolled her eyes.

"Hey, you still hate me?" John B focused his attention on his girlfriend wanting to make sure she wasn't actually still angry with him.

"A little. We're both gonna get you back when you least expect it." Sarah smirked.

"Watch your back, boys." The curly haired brunette patted Popes back in warning.

"I welcome that challenge." Pope smiled.

"Me too." The blonde agreed.

"So, did you guys, you know..." John B like always bought the conversation back on topic.

"Reconcile our differences?" Sarah finished for him with her hand on her hip.

"Mm-mm. Not even close. But we're... willing to work together." Kie concluded moving over to Saylor doing their hand shake.

"You know what? That's victory." The Routledge boy cheered.

Saylor stood up and walked to short distance towards the kook next to her brother. Everyone's eyes trained on her as she did.

Sarah gulped slightly remembering their last encounter. "I won't punch you" she held her hand out for her to shake it.

"Er, thanks?" Sarah shook her hand hesitantly Saylors grip hard against her own.

"Well that went better than expected" JJ said as she took her spot in the middle of him and Kie. Saylor grabbed Kies hand and smiled, a way of reminding herself that the girl is still her friend.

"Wiggedy-wiggedy-wiggedy!" Pope and JJ cheered wiggling there hands together.

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ