𝟎𝟐𝟓: 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐔𝐩.

Whilst the others were sat in the van waiting for her to get changed Saylor was having an internal debate

Whilst the others were sat in the van waiting for her to get changed Saylor was having an internal debate. She knew that the plan was to go to the hotel and sneak in through the kitchen using JJs staff card but she couldn't let him risk his job when there was another way they could get in. She would be risking her safety but she felt as though it was worth it.

He was worth it.

She clawed her way to the bottom of her duffel bag full of clothes and pulled out a white tennis skirt and a cardigan vest. She reluctantly took off Popes jogging bottoms and replaced them with the figure hugging tennis skirt. It was no where near as comfortable but she knew that to complete her plan she needed to look the part.

She then took of Toppers jumper and placed the cardigan vest over her bra which was still filled with the money she made from selling at the party last night. It was a reminder that she needed to hand the money over to Barry at some point during the day so he can pass it on to Ratter and Daniels.

As she was leaving the room she picked Toppers jumper off the corner of her bed and brought it with her incase she got cold and needed an extra layer. She wasn't taking it because of the fact it was Toppers but because it kept in theme with the rest of her outfit better than a Haywards seafood hoodie would have.

She swung the doors of the Twinkie open and all of her friends snapped their heads to her.

"Finally what took you so lo-" Pope groaned but stopped once he saw her outfit.

"Whoah." Kie breathed out.

JJ couldn't take his eyes off her, his jaw slack.

"Who are you and what have you done with my sister?" John B asked quizzically, his face covered in shock.

"How do I look?" She returned as she twirled on her spot.

"Like a kook." Her best friend replied.

"Good, that's what I was going for." She hummed. Just as she started stepping into the van her brother held his hand out to stop her.

"Sorry, nope. Not happening." He stated confidently and she pulled her eyebrows together in confusion. "I am all for feminism and your body your choice but I am not letting you leave the house like that" he said protectively.

"I don't see a problem with it." The blonde spoke for the first time since she arrived at the van. His eyes still scanning over her body.

"I second that." Kie chimed in.

"Her arse is practically hanging out!" John B argued.

"Like I said, I have no problem with that" JJ smirked earning a wack on the head from Pope.

Saylor winked at JJ as she fully stepped into the van closing the door behind her ignoring her twins protests. She sat between JJ and Pope.

"I think you look nice S" Pope smiled to his best friend holding out his fist.

"Thanks P." She hit her fist with his. "I'm keeping your joggers by the way. They are very comfy."

"I thought as much" he sighed.

"Not that I'm complaining but why are you dressed like an entitled bitch?" Kie asked from the passenger seat as she looked at Saylor through the wing mirror.

"All in good time my friend, all in good time." She reached over and patted her shoulder. Everyone eyed her curiously. "Anyone wanna play eye spy?" She chirped as she watched the old houses fade into new mansions as they headed towards the hotel.

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ