𝟎𝟏𝟒: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞.

They had taken Saylor home and cleaned her cuts whilst filling her in on the clue that they had found on the back of the compass

They had taken Saylor home and cleaned her cuts whilst filling her in on the clue that they had found on the back of the compass. She was now sat on the floor of the van with her head resting against the seat as she slept whilst they drove to the lighthouse. She was completely drained from dealing with her problems constantly swimming in her head. Drowning her with every thought.

"It could also be possible that you're concocting wild theories to help, you know, deal with your sad feels." Pope tells John B from his seat opposite Saylor.

"Bro, you know how I process my sad feels.
Dank nugs and the stickiest of ickies, that's how I do it." JJ stated trying the lighten the mood.

"My dad's trying to give me a message. Look, I don't need a therapy session, okay? I'm not trippin' out. Our dad is missing, Missing!" He pointed at Saylor. "You don't know what it's like to have the person closest to you vanish and then have no idea what happened." John B says with a raised voice.

"Stop! Calm down. Saylor is sleeping!" Pope whisper yells trying to make sure no one wakes her up.

"what do you think the message is?" JJ asks.

"Redfield Lighthouse. Its dad's favorite place." John B sighs.

Although to the Pogues Saylor looked peaceful as she slept, she was feeling the exact opposite. Nightmares have been common for Saylor since the night with Rafe.

They always start the same. Her mum hitting her harshly screaming how she is a disappointment and nothing more than a dirty whore. Saylor can handle that part of the dream, it's what happens next that makes her want to rip every inch of skin of her body and scream until her lungs collapse.

Once her mum leaves Rafe walks into the room with a stomach churning smirk plastered over his face. Her entire body feels overwhelmed by a pressure that she can't remove and she can feel his hands all over her as if it was happening again.

She could feel his hot breath against her face, his harsh grip on her wrists. Every time she fights back hoping for a different outcome. Hoping she can make it stop.

She never can.

The group snap there heads to Saylor as they hear her whimper in her sleep. Her chest rising and falling at an unnaturally fast rate. A single tear fell down her face as she rubbed her hands down her body as if she was trying to push something of her.

The group look at each other with confused but concerned faces but it doesn't take long for Pope to realise what she was dreaming about.

"We need to wake her up!" He told the group sternly. His voice layered thick with concern as he thought about what memory his best friend was currently reliving.

"Stop" Saylor cried in her sleep. Her entire body trembling. "Get off"

John B stopped the van just as the arrived at the light house. He felt a pang of pain hearing his sister cry. He jumped out from the drivers seat and flung open the back door. Just as he was about to shake his sister awake Pope yelled at him.