𝟎𝟔𝟎: 𝐀𝐬𝐤 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲.

John B told the group he had to run some errands so the remaining Pogues were sat on the porch playing a game of kiss, marry kill

"I'm just glad Harry styles wasn't an option because that would have been impossible" she sighed after she finished her round. Ultimately deciding to marry Dylan O'Brien, fuck Andrew Garfield and kill Tom Holland. It was a very hard decision. "Vanessa Hudgens, Kylie Jenner and Lucy Hale" Saylor asked JJ.

"Easy, Kill Kylie. Fuck Vanessa and marry Lucy" He answered straight away without hesitation.

"Ok so what about you Pope." Saylor turned to her best friend where he excitedly leant forward. "Florence Pugh, Zendaya or..."

"Sarah Cameron" Pope whispered

"Sarah Cameron?! What no, why would you want that? The last option is Pheobe Tonkin." She pulled a face at him confused and slightly hurt he would suggest Sarah for their game, unless he was planning on killing her of course.

"No, Sarah Cameron" He pointed behind her head so Saylor turned following his finger. Her stomach dropped.

"No effing way!" Kie shouted as she angrily waved her arms in the air as the Kook sat herself on a sofa. "You brought her here? So what? She's in on this now?"

"Look, all I care about is her cut comes out of your share." The blonde shrugged from his place failing to notice how hard the jaw of the girl he loves is clenched.

"You know, I don't remember taking a vote." Kie popped out one of her hips. "This is our thing. A Pogue thing."

"I gotta say, I'm just a tad uncomfortable with all of this." Pope chimed into the conversation. He was uncomfortable for many reasons, he didn't know her, she was a kook, she hurt kie, her family hurt Saylor.

"When are you not?" John B looked him dead in the eye annoyed he was getting any support from his friends.

Saylor remained still digging her fingers into her palms. A building rage which she tried to maintain but would soon spill over.

"I dunno. I rode here on the back of JJ's bike pretty comfortably." He replied with a small shrug cautiously looking over to his best friend who was yet to say anything.

"It's true. Most relaxed I've ever seen him." JJ agreed.

"That's cute, guys." John B deadpanned.

"You know we were all extremely comfortable until you brought her." Kie argued pointing  her finger at the Kook who sat uncomfortably.

"Stop talking about me like I'm not here!" Sarah yelled back defending herself.

"Then leave."

"I told you." Sarah scoffed looking towards the Routledge boy.

"Told him what, exactly? That you're a liar?"

"No, that you're a shit-talking bitch." The kook insulted and this was the tipping point for Saylor she wasn't going to sit their and let her talk to kie like that.

Saylor began to slowly clap as she stood which caught the attention of everyone and silenced their bickering. "Sure put on a good show don't you princess" she spoke darkly. "But let's get some things straight shall we" Sarah visibly gulped. "Your not a good person Sarah."

"You don't know anything about me" Sarah argued with a slight shake in her voice.

"Do I not? Should I ask Denny?" This clearly hit a nerve.

"How'd you know about Denny" the kook asked confused.

Truth be told, Rafe told her. He always would rant about his sister. How their dad always favoured her over him and Wheezie, how she cheated on people but still maintained an Angel in her fathers eyes.

"I know allot of things, and that's how I know your nothing more than daddy's little princess and a self entitled bitch" She was now looking directly into her eyes as she crouched down. "And if you ever speak to any of my friends like that again, I will not hesitate to beat your ass" Smiling sweetly at her before standing up and making her way out of the porch slamming the door behind her.

Everyone else remained still with their jaws hung loose, they had never seen that side of her.

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ