𝟎𝟏𝟗: 𝐓𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐥𝐥.

"That's not gold

"That's not gold." JJ huffed.

"Holy shit, This is from our dad." John B exclaimed with wide eyes turning to look at his twin who was still stood with Pope a dazed look on her face.

The noise of a car and mens voices sounded before Saylor could respond to her brother.

"Code red. Code red. Square groupers! Square groupers! It's the guys who robbed your house." The blonde announced shakily. Pope and Saylor turned to look each other knowing that they aren't just any random men. Not to Saylor anyway.

"Come on guys, we gotta go!" She grabbed Popes and her twins hands pulling them to run. They hit to the side of the tomb fiddling with their lights as they tried to remain hidden.

"Do you think it's them?" Pope questioned scared of the answer.

"Homie's got a gun." JJ replied anxiously.

"Screw this." The two girls said at the same time and taking of into a sprint to the direction of the tall exit gate. The rest following behind them.

Everyone had climbed over the fence and had started to run back into the Twinkie. Everyone except Pope that is.

"Guys! Guys!" Pope whisper yelled whikst hanging from the gate. "Guys, I'm stuck."

"Oh my gosh P, only you." Saylor laughed at her best friend. Moving stand stand next to JJ giggling whilst watching Kie yank at the boys shorts.

"You're gonna rip me. Wait. You're gonna rip me!" A loud tearing sound rippled through the air as Kie pulled a final time, releasing the boy from the gates grasp but also leaving his shorts hanging.

"Nice! Come on, dude."

"It's a little Tootsie Roll." JJ joked. Saylor had tears rolling down her face from laughing so intensely.

Once they were all safely in the Twinkie the entire group was laughing loudly. Pope had his hands on his lap trying to cover himself and Saylor knew he was embarrassed.

"Here P ." She nodded to her outstretched hand that was holding her jumper. It's the least she could do. It was almost like returning a favour. Just like in the HMS Pogue when he gave her his jumper to cover her scars she was now the one covering him. It made her happy to know she had returned the gesture.

"Thanks S." he smiled appreciatively covering himself.

When they arrived back at the Chateau they had all separated doing their own thing.

"That bread had mold on it three days ago." Pope informed JJ as he spread peanut butter across bread that was covered in huge green spots.

"I'll just pull off the bad parts. Plus, mold is good for you. It's just a natural organism." He replied confidently.

"That is not how that works J." Saylor spoke as she walked back towards her brother.

"JJ!" Kie called getting his attention.

"Yup, yup, yup! Hot damn! Let's do it." He sped walked over to the rest of the group taking a bite of his sandwich before gagging.

"How does that natural organism taste?" Saylor smiled smugly.

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ