4 Khushi

Part 4 Khushi...

The doctor who got horrified hearing Arnav's statement called Arnav but Arnav was not set to waste his time, hearing the doctor's useless advice because he was already determined what has to be done. He locked the doctor's room door and left the hospital. The doctor banged on the door and someone opened it. Before the doctor ordered the hospital staff to catch Arnav, he left the hospital vicinity.

Arnav rode the car casually. He was well prepared to complete the mission. HP has already kept his clothes in the car. Though Arnav could get some clothes in Lucknow he was so mean about his dressings. He didn't think that he will get a good tailor to stitch his suits soon. He bought two bags to arrange his clothes before coming to the hospital because he knew he won't get time for purchase after meeting the doctor. He had two packets of cheese sandwiches to eat while traveling to Lucknow.

The BMW SUV of Arnav was streaming towards Lucknow. Arnav just bought the car with his credit card because he knew all the Raizada cars have a tracking device in them. And he also bought a SATELLITE phone that no one can trace. He bought it through an agent who came to AR to sell the phone two years ago when he was fit and fine. At that time, he didn't have an interest in the phone.

He already dropped enough money for his expenses for the upcoming days.

Arnav always likes LONG drives. And now, he was driving for the purpose that he liked the most. He is driving for the girl, who is looking like Divya... sent by Divya for him...

In the meanwhile,

The doctor called Shyam and told him about the matter.

*Tell me, Doctor. What Arnav said...*

*He is in the full swing to get the girl*

*Who?*

*Didn't he meet her in the Darga?*

*She...?*

*Yes, she resembles Divya...*

*Whaaaat?*

*Yes... he said he will kill her husband if she is married...*

*Whaaaat!*

*That one stance is enough for us to understand how intensive he is...*

*What can we do when he comes back home, doctor?*

*I don't think he will come home...*

*You mean...?*

*Yes, he must be going to Lucknow to meet the girl*

*He doesn't know who she is... where she is...*

*He will find... he will definitely find her*

*Ok, Doctor... I will go to Lucknow...*

*what will you do going there? Do you think you can get him in your control?*

Shyam was silent.

*He may get aggressive if anything comes his way... try to understand his condition... he won't mind doing anything... anything means anything...*

*What do you want us to do doctor?*

*Handle him carefully... he is just like a glass... if the glass gets broken down, not only the glass crumble but also the opposite person will get wounded...*

*Yes, doctor...* Shyam gulped down.

*Don't forget we could never take him under our control... he became dangerous...*

*Ok doctor...*

Shyam disconnected the call all frustrated.

*What happened, Shyamji?*