14 Trick

Part 14 Trick

Khushi was permitted to roam inside the house freely. And to her surprise, the main door of the house had been left open. Arnav looked damn confident. He didn't stop her from doing anything. She went to the terrace and gave a look at the surroundings of the house. She saw the main road. It was a hundred meters away from the house. She came downstairs and went to the kitchen. Koyla looked at her surprisingly.

*Can I get a tea? * She asked Koyla coolly.

Koyla nodded yes and prepared tea.

*Add some ginger...* Khushi said.

Koyla added ginger into it.

*Two sugar...*

Koyla added two spoons of sugar and handed the cup to Khushi. Taking the cup from Koyla's hand, Khushi came to the living room. Switching on the TV, she watched a movie. She became excited as it was her favorite Star movie. She watched the movie interestingly.

Arnav saw her happily watching the movie, forgetting about their challenge. He was confused. Is not she going to escape? Even Koyla confused. She was looking at Khushi unbelievably.

It was almost one hour, Khushi has been watching the movie with numerous expressions...she was shocked... smiled... panicked...laughed... Arnav came downstairs and sat opposite her.

*Jawahar...* he called.

Koyla's husband, Jawahar ran to him.

*Jee...*

*Bring me coffee...*

*Jee...* he rushed to the kitchen.

Khushi looked at him and continued watching the movie.

*It seems you are ready to obey all my orders...* he said.

Without answering him, she looked at him. Khushi laughed watching the movie. Leaning on the couch, Arnav gazed at her. Khushi didn't react to it until the movie got over. After the movie got over, she stood.

*Lunch is ready...* Koyla said.

*Oh...*

Koyla brought the dishes to the dining table. Khushi went to the dining and sat. Koyla was about to serve her, she stopped her by showing her palm.

*I will take...*

Koyla put the spatula back in the bowl. Khushi served for herself and ate. Arnav really felt dangerous in her gesture. What is in her mind? He knew she was not ready to stay here. Then why is she looking cool? Did she find a way to escape from here?

Khushi was thinking deeply about her escaping plan. She has to call someone and tell them her real condition. But she couldn't call, Usha. She will imagine something beyond reality. It will be better if she calls her friend Preeto and told her about Arnav. But, how could she make a call? These guys are always around the landline phone. She couldn't make a call without their knowledge. She took only one, two thousand rupees note from the bunch given by Arnav. It was for the bus charge to reach Lucknow. Arnav didn't know it. He saw the currency bundle still on the table. She wanted to implement the escape plan only one time and want to get succeeded. So she was waiting for the ONE chance. She knew she won't get THAT chance in the twenty-four hours. So, it won't make sense if she tries in the twenty-four hours. Arnav should be defeated with a trick, not with smartness.

She stopped eating and looked at Arnav who was already looking at her.

*I'm quitting from the challenge...* she said looking at him.

* Are you scared? * he asked teasingly.

She nodded YES making him awestruck.

*I got to know it's not possible to escape from here... it's waste of time to even trying to escape from here...*