8 Convinced Khushi

Part 8 Convinced Khushi

Khushi couldn't sleep that day. She has lost her trust in Raj and she didn't want to marry him. She didn't know how to say her decision to Raj's parents. But she has to... at any cost. How could she marry a man who doesn't even think of her? What if the goons would have killed her....? Or raped her? Would she be alive if it had happened? She decided to call Raj's father the next day morning to say NO to the marriage.

On the other side, Raj was in fear. His father will kill him if Khushi says him what he did. But how could he risk his life? The goons would not have hesitated to stab him for sure if he had defended Khushi. He knew Khushi would be angry with him. He has to find an excuse to console her. Making himself up, he called her.

Khushi looked at her phone and gritted her teeth. She refused to attend the call. Raj again called her. Khushi sighed with anger and attended the call.

*Khushi....*

*I'm sorry Raj...I'm not in the state of talking to you*

*What happened, Khushi?*

*Why are you asking me now Raj? Do you have concern on me?*

*I have concern on you, Khushi...trust me...*

*That's why you ran away, leaving me in the dark?*

*I went to bring people to save you Khushi...how could I fight with the goons? I'm not a cinema hero but a simple man...*

*They rapped me...* Khushi lied.

She knew Raj will never think of marrying her knowing that.

*Whaaaat!* Raj shouted in shock.

*Yes... the goons rapped me*

Raj was silent.

*Just forget me and marry someone*

*Khushi, I'm sorry...*

*Your sorry won't bring my reputation back, Raj*

*It will... surely it will... I will marry you Khushi...still I will marry you because I know you. I know how good a girl you are*

Khushi was speechless. Raj is ready to marry her even though she had been rapped. Does Raj love her that deeply?

*Khushi...*

*Haaannnn?*

*I'm sorry, Khushi...please forgive me... give me a chance to erase my mistake. Let me marry you. I can't think of anyone in your place Khushi...*

*My head is aching... I will talk to you tomorrow* she disconnected the call.

Raj smirked. He found the difference between Khushi's tones. It was so wrathful at the beginning and changed at the end. Somehow he confused Khushi. And...the result will be in his favor. Raj wanted to marry Khushi because he knew she had not rapped. Though he ran away he was there watching her and the goons. Thank God someone saved her. Khushi is safe. And now, she thinks Raj will marry her even though she was raped.

Raj was right. Khushi was confused like hell. Though Raj was coward he had a big heart. Khushi thought so...correction, Raj made her thought so.

To avoid marrying Raj, Khushi lied to him that she was raped but Raj used it in his favor knowing the truth that Khushi was still pure. In fact, his plan was something to marry her but Khushi herself gave him a loop line to achieve that. It doesn't mean he won't use the plane.

....

Arnav was on the bed, looking at the ceiling all smiling. At last, his plan worked. Khushi came close to him unknowingly. He had sowed a good image in her heart. Very sooner, it will become a big tree. At that time, Khushi will be with him...in his house.