Epilogue

Hi, guys, sorry for the delayed epilogue. Actually, I had no idea to write an epilogue for FANATIC. A few readers were kept on requesting me to write it. It's my responsibility to respond to them. So, here it is...

Epilogue

Khushi was in her fourth month. Arnav was suffocating like hell. He was restricted to hugging Khushi tightly. She was pregnant. She could not be hugged with force. Arnav felt like his hands were tied up with a heavy iron chain. He was suffocating to keep his distance from her. As we knew he was so fond of his wife, he didn't like to be in distance but he had no choice. he couldn't take risks in Khushi's matter. He was roaming in his room thinking all this.

At the same time,

Arnav saw Khushi coming, closing the door.

"Did you drink milk?" He asked lovingly.

Khushi nodded yes.

"Did you add saffron in it?"

She again nodded yes.

"Did you have your medicine?"

"Haan... I had everything... Now, I'm going to have you" Khushi said circling his neck.

Arnav got stuck. A soft chuckle escaped from his throat that was the gesture of his uncertainty. Khushi, who read his facial expression, sat next to him, looking at his face that was being occupied with confusion.

"What are you looking at?" she asked drawing a line on his cheek.

"Whaaaaat... did... you say?" He asked with the same unbelievable expression.

"I said I'm going to have you... I mean I'm going to make love with you"

"Khushi... You know we are in distance for the past three months because you are pregnant. I will take your words seriously even though you speak for fun..." he said suffocating.

"Do you think I'm making fun out of you? Do you think I can even make fun of THIS ( she stressed) matter? Do you think I will play with your helplessness? Do you think I will disappoint you after speaking hopeful words? Do you think..."

Arnav closed her mouth with his palm.

"Enough of your DO YOU THINKs. I truly can't believe what you said"

He lowered his hand from her mouth.

"Didn't you say I should not even hug you strongly? Then... how...?"

"This is my fourth month. The baby became strong and safe. So, you can touch me and make love but, Cautiously..."

"Are you sure...?"

"Mmm... Intercourse will make the discovery normal one too"

"Is it?" His face brightened.

Khushi nodded yes.

"But... It's been three months... What if I became... I mean... What if, I ACT losing my control? I will definitely lose my control as it's been long..." He said fearfully.

"You won't... I know you care for me"

She leaned on his shoulder. Arnav smiled mildly.

"You know what...? We can make it often if you maintain your control" She said, looking at him, raising her head.

"Is it?"

She nodded yes. She saw him getting delighted.

"If it is so, I will try to be gentle"

Khushi smiled while shaking her head like ok. She sensed Arnav hesitating. She shifted to his lap, making him gasp.

He touched her stomach.