41 Hidden Truth

Part 41 Hidden truth

Arnav let Aman enter in, only after they handed Naren over to the police. Aman sat on the couch, running his eyes in the house.

"Nice house..." Aman said.

Arnav sat in front of him, not giving heed to his oily words. He looked at Khushi.

"Bring him coffee, Khushi. He has to go too long..." Arnav said looking at Aman.

Khushi nodded ok and was about to go to the kitchen, she stopped, giving attention to Aman.

"I will have it later, Khushi. Why so urgent?" He grinned.

Arnav glared at him.

"Don't glare at me ASR... Didn't you say, I should not ask anything more than coffee?"

Cutting him,

"Just a cup of coffee..." Arnav said stressing.

"Yeah.... that means, I can have only one cup of coffee... Right?" Aman asked as if he doesn't understand.

"Yes... You are cent percent right" Arnav said rigidly.

"Yeah... That's why I'm saying I will have it before I leave Dehradun"

"Whaaaat do you mean?" Arnav asked shrinking his eyes.

"I meant what exactly I mean..."

Arnav sparked at him by his eyes.

"Khushi, I don't expect anything other than a cup of coffee as ASR said. But I won't deny if YOU (he stressed) provide me anything because I know you will be heartbroken if I deny you..." he said eagerly.

Khushi looked at Arnav controlling her smile who was emitting fire on Aman through his eyes.

"Khushi, sit here..." Arnav ordered.

Khushi looked at Aman pausing. Clutching her hand, Arnav pulled her on the couch. Khushi sat next to him, gulping down.

"Leave it Khushi... You don't have to feel bad for me. He is like that..." Aman said casually.

"She is not feeling bad for you..." Arnav said gritting his teeth.

"Look at her face, ASR... sadness is written all over her face. She is not like you. She had a little soft corner for her brother" Aman said.

"She has no brother..."

"She has... Me... Her brother..."

Arnav rolled his eyes.

"Won't you accept me as your brother, Khushi?"

Khushi looked at Arnav not answering his question. Aman made a sad face whereas Arnav smirked.

"What do you think, you can make her say yes for everything? She is my Khushi... She won't do anything I don't like... know that" Arnav said proudly. Aman's brows went up.

"Then, ask her to adopt me as her brother, ASR"

"Why? To corner me using your brother's tag?"

"Why would I corner you ASR?"

"Shut up... Don't I know you?"

"Of course, who else other than you, knows me well? You know me... that, I will never leave your side"

Arnav rolled his eyes.

"Will you say NO?"

Arnav said nothing but looking at him.