7 Change of scene

Part 7 Change of Scene

Khushi looked at the man who was gazing at her deeply.

The readers would have already guessed who the man was. Yes, he was our ANTI-HERO Arnav who was not in the state of thinking about right or wrong.

*Sir, please help me... they are trying to misbehave with me...* Khushi pleaded with Arnav.

Her fearful tone made him look at Buvan and his friend who was standing with a knife. Khushi hid behind Arnav, clutching his shoulders.

At the same time, a few men came there on bikes. They got down from the bike and stood in between Arnav and Buvan. Buvan became alert seeing them.

*Look, Yuvraj... stay away from this matter...* Buvan said.

*I have not forgotten what you and Dev had done to us... Do you think I will go away if you warn me? And...would we get a CHICK like this...?* Yuvraj pointed at Khushi.

Arnav fisted his fingers wrathfully. Buvan looked at Arnav who already understood who Yuvraj is. He is another gang who has a problem with Dev and his friends.

Buvan was looking at Arnav widening his eyes. Arnav somehow understood that that was the time to fight in real. Yuvraj and his friends were four members whereas Buvan is with only one friend.

Yuvraj took a step towards Khushi, and in no time a strong punch fell on his face. Losing his balance, he fell. His other friends pounced on Arnav. What would happen if they pounce on a MAD man? They were beaten up black and blue. Even Buvan and his friend were amazed, seeing that. Handling four goons at a time is not an easy task. In the fight, Arnav also was wounded. A punch fell on his cheekbone and his skin got torn. The oozing blood couldn't stop Arnav. How would he leave the person who tried to touch Khushi? Couldn't stand his strong punches they ran from there. Arnav gestured to Buvan and he also started running from there while shouting,

*Hey, girl, select a man like this who protects you without caring about himself...*

It brought a smile to Arnav's face whereas Khushi was embarrassed like hell. She has to adopt the truth that Raj is not such a kind. Arnav turned towards Khushi. That's when she saw blood oozing from his cheekbone.

*Sir... you are hurt...* she said worriedly.

*That's ok...* he smiled.

Khushi felt bad for the man who she didn't even know.

*Shall I drop you home?* Arnav asked.

*No thank you, Sir. I will take an auto* she said with hesitation.

*Look at there...* Arnav pointed in that direction.

Khushi saw Buvan and his friends looking at them.

*They are waiting for me to leave this place. What if you don't get an auto? Why are you risking?*

The way he said that and his lovable voice made her think about it.

*But, Sir...*

*It's obvious if you suspect me.*

*No, Sir... you have saved me from the goons... I'm not suspecting you*

*Let's go then...*

Khushi nodded ok.

Arnav walked towards the car and Khushi followed him. She looked behind to check whether the goons were still there. Yes, they were watching her. Arnav opened the car door for Khushi. She sat inside and he closed it. Before getting inside the car, he looked at Buvan. They were still there waiting.