24 Suspiciousness

Part 24 Suspiciousness

RM

*I just can't believe Khushi Bitiya accepted our Chotte...* Nani said emotionally.

*Haan, Sasuma... I was so worried when she called Arnav Bituwa RAKSHAS... but Devi Maiya made her understand Arnav Bituwa... It's Devi Maiya's grace...what else we can say about her decision? * Manorama said.

*Haan, Nani. She was so furious when I saw her near the farmhouse. She must be a mild-hearted girl. That's why Chotte's past shook her* Anjali said.

*What did she say on phone? How is she? * Nani asked.

*She is fine and she asked about Chotte's favorite food...* Anjali said excitedly.

*Thanks to Devi Maiya...* Nani said joining her hands.

*So, she is going to make Methi ki paratha for Arnav Bituwa...* Manorama said happily.

*We have to bring them to RM soon...* Nani said.

Anjali nodded ok.

*Did you ask Khushi, how their marriage happened? * Nani asked.

*She said Chotte married her forcefully...*

*That means, he would not have married her Ritually...*

Anjali nodded yes, pressing her lips. Her face literally lit.

*Nani, shall we do it ritually? *

*That's what I'm thinking about...*

*Will Arnav Bituwa agree to it? * Manorama asked.

Anjali and Nani become silent.

*Don't forget Arnav Bituwa's condition. He has not recovered yet fully. Do anything, only after knowing his condition and his wish. Don't make him angry or upset...he is married... and the girl also accepted him as her husband, it's enough as of now...*

*But, what about Khushiji? Doesn't she have the right to get her share of respect in society? We should not let anyone raise their finger on her, Mami...*

*I agree with it. But we have to make Arnav Bituwa understand that...*

Anjali sighed.

*Don't hurry. Just let him be free with his wife*

Anjali nodded ok.

Farmhouse

Khushi came downstairs, after deleting Anjali's number from the dialed number list. She saw Koyla boiling milk. Seeing Khushi, she went to the cupboard and removed a Devi Maiya idol. She extended it to Khushi. Khushi lifted her brows up.

*When did you bring it? I just asked you last night... * She asked unbelievably.

*I had one. I bought it when I went to the temple* Koyla said.

*Oh...how much? *

*That's okji...I don't want money for this*

*No no... Devi Maiya will get upset with me...* she said smilingly.

Koyla also smiled.

*Tell me the cost of the idol*

*Hundred Rupees*

*Ok...*

She was about to go; Koyla gave her a small metal LAMP to lit, in front of DM idol.

*Thank you* Khushi smiled.